I look over at Liam, his face now resembles a tomato, a bright one. This kid is more nervous than I've ever been with Louis, I think, "Calm down, you're making yourself look like a fool," I whisper, turning my head to the side so they girls don't notice.

"You're calling me a fool? Have you seen how you act around Louis?" he mocks. No, I haven't seen how I act around Louis, but I'm pretty sure it's nothing like this.

"So Liam," a blonde girl says to grab our attention. Both Liam and I turn to her, all of the girls stare at us like if we're some kind of prey, "What do you say we hang out at lunch today?" that didn't take long. There's about two girls who have their eyes on Liam, they're hooked.

"I, um," he begins to stutter again.

"He'd love to." I answer for him, the moment I do, another girl approaches me. She takes my arm in her hand, pulling me closer to her.

"And I'll take you Harry." she says, claiming me hers. Hell no. I don't need no whore all up on me when I have Louis.

Gently, I push her hand away, taking a step back from her, "Sorry, I'm taken," as soon as the words come out of my mouth, every single girl in the group gasps with widened eyes. Do they really find it that amusing? If they find that surprising, I can't imagine their reaction if they were to find out in taken by a guy.

"Taken?!" the blonde who was focused on Liam now moves her attention back to me. I believe her name is Miranda, if I'm recalling it right.

"Yes, taken and happy. I'm not looking for anyone in case you gals are wondering. But as I said Liam here," I turn to face Liam but he's no longer there. I look around, confused about how fast he left without me knowing. "W- Where did he go?"

"Just left, but who cared about him. Who cares if you're taken, I don't kiss and tell," Miranda whispers into my ear, bringing her body extremely close to mine.

"Get away from me. Fuck, I try to help a friend, try to get one of you filthy whores a decent guy and all you do is jump on the guy who's taken? You know what," I saw throwing my hands in air, pushing Miranda away. "You can all go fuck yourselves, no guy wants dirty whores like all of you!" for once I try to be a good friend to Liam and this happens? He doesn't need any if these girls that aren't worthy of him, fuck them.

"You don't mean that, Harry. Here," she takes a piece of paper out of her pocket, it probably has her number written on it or something. She tries to slip it into my pocket but fails once I turn around, away from them.

"Fuck off, when someone says they're taken, you stay away." I hiss, walking away from the crowd, leaving all them to bicker about what just happened. What a waste of time. Now I'm left to look for Liam in the three short minutes that are left before the bell rings to go to the first class.

Panicked, I walk around the hallways looking for Liam, but he's no where to be seen. There was no reason for him to go running, unless he actually felt embarrassed after I mentioned him not being in a relationship for over two years. It's not my fault though, I was just stating a fact. I, myself, hadn't been in a relationship, ever. What I had with Sam isn't considered a relationship, so in general terms, Louis is the first person I've ever had a relationship with and I won't let any girl get in between it.

Without a second to spare, the bell rings just as I find Liam walking towards class, "Liam!" I yell, grabbing his attention. He stops as soon as he sees me, rolling his eyes in an annoyed manner.

"I appreciate what you tried to do back there but I don't want that." he admits.

"What do you mean? By the looks of it, you're sex crazed." I'm only kidding but I don't think he is.