The Power Of Three Pt. 4

*Spaceship*

Rory spots his father amongst the people lying on slabs.

"Dad. Dad!" the alien orderlies are there "Just get away from him" the orderlies draw hypodermics and advance.

*Hospital*

"How many deaths have been recorded?" the Doctor asks.

"We don't know. We think it could be a third of the population" Kate replies.

"Kate, we have to find the wormhole, but the attacks could still happen. Tell the world. Tell them how to deal with this. The world needs your leadership right now" the Doctor says.

"I'll do my best."

"Of course, you will. Good luck, Kate. Argh! Argh!" {Y/N} groans, the Doctor steadies her.

"Ok, how long are you going to last with only one heart?" Amy asks.

"Not much longer. We need to locate the wormhole portal" the Doctor says, pulling his sonic screwdriver out, it buzzes "hello. Hello!" he finds a little girl "you are giving off some very strange signals" the girl's face glows blue.

"Oh, my God" Amy says.

"Outlier droid, monitoring everything. If I shut her down, I can..." he does the little girl starts to fall, he catches her "ah. It's all right, it's all right" {Y/N} staggers again.

"I can't, Amy, Doctor. I can't do it. I need both hearts!" {Y/N} groans falling to the floor, Amy grabs a portable defibrillator.

"All right. Desperate measures" Amy says.

"What? No. No, no, no. That won't work. I'm a Time Lord" {Y/N} and the Doctor say, Amy rips open {Y/N}'s shirt.

"Hey!" {Y/N} says.

"All right, clear!" {Y/N} bolts up and turns in a circle.

"Whoo! Ooo. Ooo! Welcome back, lefty! Whoa-ho! Two hearts! Woo! Back in the game. Ah. Never do that to me again" {Y/N} says. A while later they make it to a lift and it dings.

"Ah, portal to another dimension in a goods lift?" Amy asks.

"The energy signals converge here. Does seem a bit cramped, though" the Doctor says, they find the wibbly wall.

"Through the looking glass, Amelia?" {Y/N} asks, they all hold hands and walk through the wall.

*Spaceship*

"Where are we?" Amy asks.

"We're in orbit. One dimension to the left" the Doctor says.

"Rory!" Amy shouts, Rory is laid out on a slab next to Brian. {Y/N} produces a small vial.

"Ah. Saborian smelling salts. Outlawed in seven galaxies" {Y/N} says throwing Amy the vial, Amy waves it under Rory's nose and he sits up quickly. Someone shoots at them "whoa! Whoa! What kind of a welcome do you call that? Get them out of here. You too. Now!" {Y/N} says.

"What are you two going to do?" Amy asks.

"Absolutely no idea. Get him to the portal" the Doctor says, Brian wakes as soon as they move his trolley. The alien shoots again "whoa!"

"So many of them crawling the planet, seeping into every corner" Amy, Rory and Brian leave. The alien vanishes then reappears in front of a bank of monitors.

"It's not possible. We thought the Shakri were a myth. A myth to keep the young of Gallifrey in their place" {Y/N} says.

"The Shakri exist in all of time, and none. We travel alone and together. The Seven."

"The Shakri craft, connected to Earth, through seven portals and seven minutes. Ah, but why?" the Doctor asks.