Asylum Of The Daleks Pt. 1

"First, there were the Daleks. And then, there was a man and woman who fought them. And then, in time, they died. There are a few, of course, who believe these two somehow survived, and that one day they will return. For both our sakes, dearest Hannah, we must hope these stories are true" a robed figure wearing high heels turns to the two shadows walking inside the eyepiece of the statue.

"We got your message. Not many people can do that. Send us messages" {Y/N} says, her hands behind her back.

"I have a daughter, Hannah. She's in a Dalek prison camp. They say you two can help."

"Do they? I wish they'd stop. I love your choice of meeting place" {Y/N} replies as the Doctor stands behind her.

"They said I'd have to intrigue you two" {Y/N} stalks towards the women.

"Skaro. The original planet of the Daleks. Look at the state of it. Who told you about us?"

"Does it matter?"

"Maybe not, but you're very well informed," the Doctor says.

"If Hannah's in a Dalek prison camp, tell us, why aren't you?" {Y/N} questions.

"I escaped" {Y/N} chuckles.

"No. Nobody escapes the Dalek camps. You're very cold" {Y/N} says touching the women's hand.

"What's wrong?"

"It's a trap" {Y/N} mutters, walking back to the Doctor.

"What is?"

"You are, and you don't even know it" {Y/N} replies, the two Time Lords back away as a Dalek eyepiece comes out of the woman's forehead, then a gun out of her right palm, and shoots them, a Dalek saucer appears in the sky.

"The Doctor and {Y/N} are acquired!"

*Time skip*

Amy is modelling for the cameras in a stately home when the Personal Assistant gestures to her.

"I'll just be a minute."

"Your husband is here."

"Hmm. I don't have a husband."

"Oh, well, apparently you still do" Amy walks into the dressing room.

"You have to sign these" Rory says.

"And then we're not married?"

"Just like magic" Amy signs, the papers.

"Can't chat. Working."

"Really? Thought you were just pouting at a camera."

"Rory?" Rory leaves and the make-up artist enters. One of the bulbs on the makeup dresser is flashing.

"Sorry, love. Was I interrupting?"

"No."

"Gosh, look at you. You've gone so pale. Come on, take a seat. We'll soon sort that out" instead the make-up artist sprouts a Dalek eyepiece.

"Amelia Pond is acquired!" Rory gets onto a bus.

"Cheers" he takes a seat. The bus driver stares at him in his mirror, then a Dalek eyepiece grows from his forehead. The bus is filled with white light.

"Rory Williams is acquired!"

*Time skip*

Rory wakes up on the floor of a circular room. Amy is standing nearby.

"Where are we?" Amy nods towards the window, he gets up and looks out. There is a fleet of Dalek saucers outside "so how much trouble are we in?" the door opens and a Dalek enters.

"How much trouble, Mister Pond?" the Doctor asks, he and {Y/N} are under escort.

"Out of ten? Eleven" {Y/N} says, the ceiling opens and the floor rises, lifting them into a large domed area with a multitude of Daleks in tiers around them, and the White Supreme Dalek nearby, along with an organic Dalek and the TARDIS.