The Big Bang Pt. 3

*Stonehenge*

Rory! Listen, she's not dead. Well, she is dead, but it's not the end of the world" the Doctor says

*Museum Reception*

The Doctor and {Y/N} return and {Y/N} puts the mop through the door handles to the Anomaly exhibition.

"Oops, sorry" they disappear again.

"How can they do that? Are they magic?" Amelia asks.

*Stonehenge*

"You need to get me out of the Pandorica" {Y/N} says.

"But you're not in the Pandorica" Rory replies.

"Yes, I am. Well, I'm not now, but I was back then."

*Museum Reception*

"Right, let's go then. Wait! Now I don't have the sonic. I just gave it Rory two thousand years ago" {Y/N} says, they again vanish.

*Stonehenge*

"And when you're done, leave my screwdriver in her top pocket" {Y/N} says.

*Museum Reception*

"Right then" {Y/N} retrieves her screwdriver.

"Off we go! No, hang on. How did you know to come here?" the Doctor asks looking down at Amelia, she shows him the leaflet and the post-it note.

"Ah, my handwriting. Ok" he grabs a new leaflet and post-it note from the information desk and vanishes. He returns with the drink he took from Amelia earlier "there you go. Drink up."

"What is that? How are you doing that?" Amy asks.

"Vortex manipulator. Cheap and nasty time travel. Very bad for you. I'm trying to give it up" the Doctor says.

"Where are we going?" Amy asks.

"The roof" {Y/N} says just as a second Doctor and {Y/N} appear further up the stairs, and they fall down them. Their clothes are smoking, {Y/N} walks over raising an eyebrow.

"Doctor, {Y/N}, it's you two. How can it be you?" Rory asks.

"Doctor, {Y/N}, is that you two?" Amy asks.

"Yeah, it's us. Us from the future" the Doctor says, future Doctor suddenly wakes up and whispers in {Y/N}'s ear, then falls back again.

"Are you? I mean, are they, are they dead?" Amy asks.

"What? Dead? Yes, yes. Of course, they're dead. Right, we've got twelve minutes" {Y/N} says looking towards the Doctor.

"That's good" the Doctor replies.

"Twelve minutes to live? How is that good?" Amy asks.

"Oh, you can do loads in twelve minutes. Suck a mint, buy a sled, have a fast bath. Come on, the roof" the Doctor says.

"We can't leave you both here dead," Rory says.

"Oh, good. Are you in charge now? So, tell me, what are we going to do about Amelia?" the Doctor asks, Amy and Rory look around to see Amelia is no longer there.

"Where did she go?" Amy asks.

"Amelia?" Rory calls.

"There is no Amelia. From now on, there never was. History is still collapsing" {Y/N} says.

"But how can I still be here if she's not?" Amy asks.

"You're an anomaly. We all are. We're all just hanging on at the eye of the storm. But the eye is closing, and if we don't do something fast, reality will never have happened. Today, just dying is a result. Now, come on!" the Doctor says.