The Impossible Astronaut Pt. 4

The telephone rings.

"The kid?"

"Should I answer it?"

"Here! The only place in the United States that call could be coming from. See? Obvious, when you think about it" {Y/N} says, Amy and Phil return.

"You, ma'am, are a genius."

"It's a hobby."

"Mister President, answer the phone."

"Hello. This is President Nixon."

"It's here! The spaceman's here! It's going to get me! It's going to eat me!"

"There's no time for a SWAT team. Let's go. Mister President, tell her helps on the way. Canton, on no account, follow us into this box and close the door behind you."

"What the hell are you doing?" Canton runs into the TARDIS behind Rory, Amy, River, the Doctor and {Y/N}. It dematerialises.

"Mister President, please help. Please help me!"

"Jefferson, it's all right. I'm sending my best people."

*Time skip*

"Jefferson isn't a girl's name. It's not her name either. Jefferson, Adams, Hamilton. River" {Y/N} says standing behind her.

"Surnames of three of America's founding fathers."

"Lovely fellows. Two of them fancied me."

"Are you ok? Coping?" Rory asks, Canton.

"You see, the President asked the child two questions. Where are you and who are you? She was answering where" the Doctor says.

"It's bigger on the inside," Canton says.

"Yeah, you get used to it," Rory says.

"Now, where would you find three big, historical names in a row like that?" {Y/N} asks.

"Where?" Amy asks.

"Here. Come on" {Y/N} grabs Amy's hand and goes to run out the door but is stopped by Canton.

"It's er..." Canton says.

"Are you taking care of this?" the Doctor asks.

"Why is it always my turn?" Rory asks.

"Because you're the newest" Amy replies.

*Warehouse office*

A dingy, cluttered place, the Doctor sits in a chair waving around and a small flag.

"Where are we?" Amy asks.

"About five miles from Cape Kennedy Space Centre. It's 1969, the year of the moon. Interesting, don't you think?" {Y/N} asks.

"But why would a little girl be here?"

"I don't know. Lost me a bit. The President asked the girl where she was, and she did what any lost little girl would do. She looked out of the window" the Doctor says, where the street sign points to Hamilton Av, Jefferson St and Adams St.

"Streets. Of course, street names" Amy says.

"The only place in Florida, probably all of America, with those three street names on the same junction. And Doctor Song, you've got that face on again" {Y/N} says.

"What face?" River asks.

"The she's hot when she's clever face."

"This is my normal face."

"Yes, it is."

"Oh, shut up."

"Not a chance" Rory finally gets Canton out of the TARDIS.