The End Of Time {Pt. 2} Pt. 4

Martha and Mickey Smith are running from explosions.

"I told you to stay behind" Mickey says looking at Martha.

"Well, you looked like you needed help. Besides, you're the one who persuaded me to go freelance" Martha replies.

"Yeah, but we're being fired at by a Sontaran. A dumpling with a gun. And this is no place for a married woman."

"Well then, you shouldn't have married me" a Sontaran - Commander Jask, apparently - is on a catwalk behind them with a clear shot, when the Doctor hits him on the probic vent with a hammer.

"If we go in here and down to the factory floor, and down past that corridor, then he won't know that we're here."

"Mickey" Martha sees {Y/N} and the Doctor on the catwalk, {Y/N} holds the Doctor's hand "Mickey."

"Hey!" they hug to the sound of the TARDIS dematerialising.

*Time skip*

Young Luke Smith is on the phone.

"That was the maddest Christmas ever, Clive. Mum still doesn't know what happened. She got Mister Smith to put out this story saying that Wi-Fi went mad all across the world, giving everyone hallucinations. I mean, how else do you explain it? Everyone with a different face..." Luke crosses the road without looking, and the Doctor drags him away from being run down, Luke looks up to see both the Doctor and {Y/N} smiling at him "but it's you two! You're..." they walk back to the TARDIS "mum! Mum!" Luke shouts.

"What? What is it?" Sarah Jane asks.

"It's them. It's the Doctor and {Y/N}!" the Doctor and {Y/N} wave goodbye.

*Time skip*

Complete with Raxacoricofallapatorian, Graske, and a little Adipose. Jack Harkness is drinking alone in an alien bar.

"Cho no fro jo ko fo to do" a Judoon says.

"I'm a country girl, I ain't see a lot, but you came along and my heart went pop. You took a little street car to my heart" the barman puts a piece of paper in front of Jack.

"From the man and women over there" Jack looks up and sees the Doctor and {Y/N}.

"And an apple of love fell off my apple cart. You looked at me, my heart began to pound. You weren't the sort of guy I thought would stick around" the paper says, his name is Alonso. A young man in Edwardian naval uniform sits next to Jack "hey, but it don't have to be eternally. My bad, bad angel put the Devil in me! You put the Devil in me" Jack salutes the Doctor and {Y/N} then turns to the young man "you lured me in with your cold grey eyes."

"So, Alonso, going my way?" Jack asks.

"How do you know my name?"

"I'm kind of psychic."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Do you know what I'm thinking right now?"

"Oh, yeah."

"My bad, bad angel, you put the devil in me."

*Time skip*

"No, it's not just a story, no. Every word of it's true. I found my great grandmother's diary in the loft, and she was a nurse in 1913, and she fell in love with this couple called John Smith and Mary Smith. Except he was a visitor from another world. She fell in love with a man and women from the stars. And she wrote it all down" the women signs the book for the young man. A Journal of Impossible Things, by Verity Newman, who is the spitting image of her great-grandmother Joan Redfern