The God Complex Pt. 2

"Why you four? That's what I don't understand. Aside from all the other things we don't understand"

"What does it matter? Sooner or later, someone will come along and rescue us" Gibbis says, the Doctor turns off the music "or enslave us."

"First, we find the TARDIS. Quick thing before we go. If you feel drawn to a particular room, do not go in, and make sure someone else can see you at all times" the Doctor says.

"Joe said, he will feast. Is there something here with us?" Rita asks, Joe starts cackling.

"Something to add, Joe?" {Y/N} asks.

"Here comes a candle to light you to bed. Here comes a chopper to chop off your head. Chop, chop, chop, chop."

"Can we do something about him?" Howie asks.

*Time skip*

Joe's mouth has been taped shut, and Gibbis is wheeling him along.

"Personally, I think you've got the right idea. Times like this, I think of my old school motto. Resistance Is Exhausting" Gibbis says.

"I've worked out where we are," Howie says looking at Rory.

"Hmm?"

"Norway."

"Norway?"

"You see, the US government has entire cities hidden in the Norwegian mountains. You see, Earth is on a collision course with this other planet, and this is where they're going to send all the rich people when it kicks off."

"Amazing."

"It's all there on the internet."

"No, it's amazing you've come up with a theory even more insane than what's actually happening" a man in his underwear and with a whistle around his neck steps out of room 158, making {Y/N} and the Doctor stop.

"Hello" {Y/N} says.

"Have you forgotten your PE kit again?" the Doctor and {Y/N} look at each other "Right, that's it, you're doing it in your pants!" and with that, the man goes back inside the room.

"Right..." {Y/N} mutters tuning away, the Doctor spots Howie.

"Hey! Don't!" Howie opens room 155. There are a lot of pretty girls there.

"Oh, look, girls, it's H-H-H-Howie!"

"What's loser in K-K-K-Klingon?"

"Shut the d, d, d, the door. This is just some m, m, messed up CIA stuff, I'm, I'm, I'm telling you" Howie stutters, the Doctor slowly closes the door.

"You're right. Keep telling yourself that. It's a CIA thing, nothing more" the Doctor says.

*Time skip*

As the Doctor and {Y/N} look around the corridor Amy picks up two pieces of paper while Rory kneels to tie his shoelace.

"Er, guys?" Rory says.

"Look," Amy says, just as something roars "ok, whatever that is, it's not real, yeah?"

"No. No, I'm sure it isn't, but just in case, let's run away and hide anyway. In here" {Y/N} says, Rita pulls Joe's chair into a room.

"No, this way! I've found a..."

"Rory, come on!" the Doctor shouts.

"There was a..."

"Come on!" Rory runs inside where, Howie, Amy and {Y/N} are starring at something, the Doctor runs in.

"Ay!" the Doctor back away, there are Weeping Angels.

"Don't blink" Amy says.

"What?" Howie asks, the lights flicker. The Angels have moved forward.

"Amy, get back. Why haven't they got us yet?" the Doctor asks, {Y/N} steps forward and tries to touch an Angel. Her hand goes through it.