Journey's End Pt. 3

"I've got you. It's all right" Jack says popping up out of nowhere along with Martha.

"Don't move, all of you. Stay still" the Doctor says as his hand touches the forcefield around him and {Y/N}, lighting it up.

"Guard them! On your knees, all of you. Surrender!"

"Do as he says" {Y/N} says.

"Mum, I told you not to" Rose says.

"Yeah, but I couldn't leave you" Jackie says.

"The final prophecy is in place. The Doctor, {Y/N} and their children, all gathered as witnesses. Supreme Dalek, the time has come. Now, detonate the Reality bomb!" an iris in the planetoid cum spaceship opens to reveal the green bomb.

"Activate planetary alignment field" the planets glow.

"Universal Reality detonation in two hundred rels."

"You can't, Davros! Just listen to us! Just stop!" {Y/N} says.

"Ah, ha, ha, ha! Nothing can stop the detonation. Nothing and no one!"

"But that's" the Doctor says, as him and {Y/N} stare on.

"Impossible" the TARDIS materialises and the new Doctor appears in the doorway.

"Brilliant" Jack says, then the new Doctor runs across the floor.

"Don't!" the Doctor and {Y/N} say, Davros zaps the new Doctor. He drops the gizmo in pain.

"Activate holding cell" Donna runs out of the TARDIS and grabs the gizmo.

"Doctor! I've got it. But I don't know what to do!" Donna says, Davros zaps Donna, sending her flying backwards. Once again, the gizmo drops to the floor.

"Donna! Donna! Are you all right, Donna?" {Y/N} asks.

"Destroy the weapon" a Dalek obeys "I was wrong about your warriors, Doctor and {Y/N}. They are pathetic."

"How come there are two of you?" Rose asks.

"Human biological metacrisis. Never mind that. Now we've got no way of stopping the Reality Bomb" the Doctor says.

"Detonation in twenty rels. Nineteen."

"Stand witness, Time Lords. Stand witness, humans. Your strategies have failed, your weapons are useless, and. Oh. The end of the universe has come."

"Nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one" an alarm sounds.

"Mmm, closing all Z-neutrino relay loops using an internalised synchronous back-feed reversal loop. That button there" Donna says as she presses a button on the panel she was thrown against.

"Donna, you can't even change a plug" the Doctor says.

"Do you want to bet, Time Boy?" Donna replies.

"You'll suffer for this" Donna lifts a lever and Davros' electrical zap travels up his arm "argh!"

"Oh, bio-electric dampening field with a retrograde field arc inversion" Donna says.

"Exterminate her!"

"Exterminate. Exterminate. Exterminate" Donna works more controls on the panel.

"Weapons non-functional."

"Phwor. Macrotransmission of a K-filter wavelength blocking Dalek weaponry in a self-replicating energy blindfold matrix" Donna says.

"How did you work that out? You're..." the Doctor starts to only be cut off by the new Doctor.

"Time Lord. Part Time Lord."

"Part human. Oh, yes. That was a two-way biological metacrisis. Half Doctor and {Y/N}, half Donna" Donna replies.

"Oh, that's weird" {Y/N} says.

"The Doctor, {Y/N}, Donna. Just like the Ood said, remember? They saw it coming. The Doctor, {Y/N}, Donna" the Doctor says.

"Holding cells deactivated. And seal the Vault. Well, don't just stand there, you skinny boys in suits and {Y/N}. Get to work" the two Doctor's and {Y/N} do exactly that.

"Stop them! Get them away from the controls."

"And spin" Donna says, the Daleks spin around on the spot.

"Help me. Help me!"

"And the other way" Donna says.

"What did you do?" the new Doctor asks.

"Trip switch circuit-breaker in the psychokinetic threshold manipulator" Donna says.

"But that's brilliant!" the new Doctor says.

"Why did we never think of that?" the Doctor asks looking at {Y/N} and the new Doctor.

"Because you three were just Time Lords, you dumbos, lacking that little bit of human. That gut instinct that comes hand in hand with Planet Earth. I can think of ideas you three couldn't dream of in a million years. Ah, the universe has been waiting for me. Now, let's send that trip switch all over the ship. Did I ever tell you, best temp in Chiswick? Hundred words per minute" Donna says.

"Ha!" the new Doctor shouts, as Jack runs into the TARDIS.

"Come on then, boys and girl. We've got twenty-seven planets to send home. Activate magnetron" Donna says.

"Stop this at once!" Jack comes out of the TARDIS with the honking big guns.

"Mickey!" Jack says.

"You will desist!" Mickey points his gun at Davros, point blank range.

"Just stay where you are, mister" Mickey says.

"Out of the way" Jack says as he pushes a spinning Dalek down a corridor, while Sarah Jane and Rose manhandle another one.

"Good to see you again" Sarah Jane says to Rose.

"Oh, you too."

"Ready? And reverse" Donna says as her, {Y/N} and the Doctors pull out pairs of rods, and the planets disappear one by one.

"Off you go, Clom" {Y/N} says.

"Back home, Adipose Three" the new Doctor says.

"Shallacatop, Pyrovillia and the Lost Moon of Poosh. Sorted. Ha!" Donna says.

"Ha!" the new Doctor says.

"We need more power!" the Doctor says.

"Is anyone going to tell us what's going on?" Rose asks.

"{Y/N} poured all her regeneration energy into the Doctor's spare hand. I touched the hand, and he grew out of that but that fed back into me. But, it just stayed dormant in my head till the synapses got that little extra spark, kicking them into life. Thank you, Davros! Part human, part Time Lord. And I got the best bit of the Doctor and {Y/N}. I got their mind" Donna says.

"So, there's four of you?" Sarah Jane asks.

"Four Doctors? Technically" Rose says.

"I can't tell you what I'm thinking right now" Jack says.

"You're so unique the timelines were converging on you. Human being with not only a Time Lord brain, but two" the Doctor says.

"But you promised me, Dalek Caan. Why did you not foresee this?"

"Oh, I think he did. Something's been manipulating the timelines for ages, getting Donna Noble to the right place at the right time" {Y/N} says.

"This would always have happened. I only helped, Doctor and {Y/N}."

"You betrayed the Daleks."

"I saw the Daleks. What we have done, throughout time and space, I saw the truth of us, Creator, and I decreed, no more!"

---

~Bread 🍞