Asylum Of The Daleks Pt. 4

"So, {Y/N}, Doctor. I've been looking you both up. You're all over the database. Why do the Daleks call you the Predators?" Oswin asks.

"We're not the Predators, we're just two people with a plan" {Y/N} says.

"You've got a plan?"

"We're all ears!" Rory says.

"There's a nose joke going if someone wants to pick that one off," Amy says.

"In no particular order, we need to neutralise all the Daleks in this Asylum, rescue Oswin from the wreckage, escape from this planet and fix Amy and Rory's marriage," the Doctor says.

"Ok, I'm counting three lost causes. Anyone else?" Amy asks.

"Oswin, there's a Dalek ship in orbit" {Y/N} says.

"Yes. Got it on the sensors."

"The Asylum has a forcefield. The Daleks upstairs are waiting for myself and the Doctor to turn it off. Soon as we do, they'll burn this whole world and us with it" {Y/N} says, so, Oswin, my question is this. How fast can you drop the forcefield?"

"Pretty fast. But why would I?"

"Because this is a teleport. Am I right, Oswin?"

"Yeah. Internal use only."

"I can boost the power. Once the forcefield is down, I can use it to beam us right off this planet."

"You said when the forcefield is down, the Daleks will blow us up," Rory says.

"We'll have to be quick, yes."

"Fine, we'll be quick. But where do we beam to?"

"The only place within range. The Dalek ship."

"They'll exterminate us on the spot."

"Ah, so this is the kind of escape plan where you survive about four seconds longer."

"What's wrong with four seconds? You can do loads in four seconds. Oswin, how fast can you drop the forcefield?" {Y/N} asks.

"I can do it from here, as soon as you come and get me."

"No, just drop the forcefield and come to us."

"There's enough power in that teleport for one go. Why would you wait for me?"

"Why wouldn't we?"

"No idea. Never met you. Sending you a map so you can come get me."

"This place is crawling with Daleks," Rory says.

"Yeah. Kind of why I'm anxious to leave. Come up and see me sometime."

"So, are we going to go get her?" Rory asks.

"I don't think that we have a choice. Ok, as soon as the forcefield is down the Daleks will attack. If it gets too explody-wody in here, you go without us, ok?" the Doctor says.

"And leave you to die?"

"Oh, don't worry about us. You're the one beaming up to a Dalek ship to get exterminated."

"Fair point. Love this plan. What about Amy?"

"Keep her remembering, keep her focused. That'll hold back the conversion" {Y/N} says.

"What do I do?" Amy asks.

"You heard what she said. They're subtracting love. Don't let them" the Doctor says, the two Time Lords make their way carefully.

"Emergency. Emergency. Prepare to be annihilated. Emergency. We are the Daleks. We are the Daleks."

*Time skip*