•1•

Jungkook's POV:

As I was about to throw the ping pong ball in the plastic cup, I suddenly heard a loud bang at the front door. Yes, this was my third party of the week, but I thought I already invited all of the people in this village? Besides, I already banged them all. And plus, they're all like around my age.

As I heard a Big Bang (Bang Bang), I saw lots of policemen barged in to the room. They commanded all of the people inside to get out of the house immediately, in which they all followed. As some policemen did that I walked to one of them that was just looking around and said "Hey! What the fuck is going on here?!" The guy then just looked at me and walked off.

All of a sudden I saw my parents walk in front of me. I was greeted with a harsh slap on my right cheek by my mom. "How could you?! We just left for two weeks to give you all that you need for you to live?! And yet you just decided to throw a loud ass party even without our permission?!" She said completely annoyed.

I winced the pain on my right cheek and held my jaw, I then looked at the glare that my mother was giving me, which I returned back.
"So? What are you gonna do about it? You think you can even change me?" I said not even giving a damn about the word called respect.

" You lil-" She said about to slap me again, but was stopped when my father held her wrist from behind. "Enough now Eunha. He's just 22, he needs to experience these kinds of stuff too right?" Said father as my mother scoffed in which was a sign of defeat and I smirked as a sign of victory.

My mother then glared at me once again, this time pointing at me and said "Fine, but this conversation is still not over you man." She said as she walked off to talk to the policemen.
My father then went up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder, "Don't worry, I'll talk to her later." He said and went to his wife.

Now that's what's best about my father, he always has my back even though I'm just one of his lover's son. Yes, my father was also a chick boy, he didn't really loved my real mother based on what my step mother said. But he still decided to keep me even though I'm just one of his lover's son.

I was 6 years old back then when my father took me in. I really hated him at first for separating me and my real mother. I remembered that I always acted so rude towards him, but I guess he understood why, knowing that I was separated with my real mother.

He was even already married when he took me in. He was married to Eunha, my now stepmother. As a 6 year old back then, I didn't really understood on what was happening around me. All I knew before is that my real mother didn't have enough money to give me my needs, so that's why she decided to let my dad take care of me. And as for my step mother, she said that my dad didn't really loved my real mother, and that she's supposed to be the only mother that's meant for me....

But as years past by I got influenced with my father's attitude. For that, I became a chick boy, fuck boy, or whatever you call it....

I remembered the time when I first lost my virginity to a guy in a party. I didn't really remember his name considering that I was really drunk, but what I remember from that night is his low husky moans that kept begging for more. I didn't exactly remember his face, but all in all, that was the best night I've ever had with anyone. It doesn't really matter to me on what gender my fuck buddies are, but at least I can have the pleasure.

I then snapped out of my thoughts and went up to my dad. "Hey dad, I'll just go up stairs and take a bath." I said giving a blank expression.
"Oh sure! Your mother and I will still have to deal with the mess that you've made. So why not just rest too after taking a bath. Besides, who knows on what happened to you for the past weeks?" He said teasingly. "Daadd! Stop itt.." I said covering my face from embarrassment.

"Alright, alright, I'll not tease you for now, just hurry up and go up stairs, your mom might make an argument again if she sees you. Pphali!" Said father in which I nodded in reply and went up stairs.

I then arrived my room and took off my clothes, about ready to take a shower.

'Welp, since they're back home why not go to Namjoon hyung's place and go to the club again?'