(5)The annoyingly cute neighbor

Chapter 5

I arrived at our home, I remove my shoes and then leave it to the side.

I walk straight up to the stairs.

"Welcome home.^^"I heard a boy voice said, i turn to looked at him with an annoyed look. I didn't realize he was there sitting at the one of the chair in the living room.  Well I don't care.

I frown in annoyance.

"Oh Tanya." Aunt said.

Mom and aunt is in there with him, on the other sofa having a happy look on their face, seems like they are having fun.

"Why don't you say hi to our neighbor and don't give such a unrespectful frown."Mom scolded me.

"Geez..." I rolled my eyes and walk upstairs to my room.

Nicky POV

"Sorry, she is always act mean but she is really a good girl back then."Aunt Sheen said.

"Really, back then but why change? Did she has a problem?  I noticed that she looks gloomy. "I ask out of curiosity.

"Yes, She is like that ever since her dad died... She became so stubborn. She doesn't believe that her father died like that. Maybe she just miss him because they always play games together. She didn't take care of herself and got sick a lot. She was even confine to the hospital for 2 years because she keeps coughing. Every morning she start coughing up blood. But she only think about playing her games."Ms Lina explain. Shaking her head.

"I'm sorry for asking.."I said feeling bad for asking the reason. It's none my business to ask.

"It's okay Nicky. It's been a years ago since that all happen." Mrs. Lina said as she smiled at me. Making me feel better.

"I hope you can change her."Aunt. Sheen say

"She's been always playing games in her room everyday, even in the middle of the night, instead of doing her project. I'm worried for her future." Ms Sheen said

"Even us can't change her.." Mrs Lina

"Don't worry, I promise that I will cheer her up from now on." I said.
I wanted to be her friend.

"Aww, you are so good and cute guy."Ms. Sheen moved to me. I got startled when she started pinching my cheek.

"Stop touching him. That's why you never had husband until now, because you are so picky on choosing a guy for you."Mrs. Lina scolded her sister.

"Ya! It's not my fault I deserve a handsome one. "Aunt Sheen replied.
because I was pretty."

"There u go again being so high of yourself. Don't you feel ashamed?... Just won't you accept John, he really love you until now.You are getting old, I am feeling sorry for him waiting for you."

"Tsk."

I was worried about Tanya, I knew that she is depressed of losing her dad. But Maybe she is hiding something on her own. I don't know why, but I plan to do my best to make her happy. Then I will be her friend.

"Thank you Nicky for cheering her up for us."Mrs. Lina said."You can always come here anytime you want and felt like it's your home."

What if I failed?.. she looks like she hate me now. Ugh I don't know.

"Ah Nicky?...   are you okay?.."Mrs. Lina suddenly tap my shoulder. I came back to earth.

"Uh... Yes, right thank you for letting me in here, I have to go buy something bye!"I said and then leave.

"Take care!"Aunt Sheen say.

"He is such a cheerful boy." Mom say.

Back to Tanya's POV

"What the hell is he. Gosh.." I was laying in my bed and playing my games. Yes, I won again. It's impossible for me to lose on him. Anyway, he just cheated on me that time.

Meanwhile..

I was sleeping soundly in my messy room.

While a sound of thud was heard.

I suddenly wake up annoyed by the sound and opened my eyes a little.

*yawn*"Where is that sound came from?!"I said getting annoyed "thud"I scratch my head. I think it came from the window. I looked at the window it was covered with a green curtain.

I get up annoyed *who the hell interrupted my beautiful dream.* I moved the curtain and opened the window. Once I opened it, I suddenly felt something in my forehead.

Then I saw Nicky in the next house window holding a bow and arrow toy. As he about to hit me with another one. He doesn't saw me yet.

"What are you doing early in the morning?!"I shouted in frustration not caring what I look like. He looked at me and laugh.

"Oh I'm sorry... did you just wake up?"He said hiding the bow."It's almost lunch time now, you know."

I removed the arrow on my forehead and I force a strong throw into his baby face.

"What do you care?!"I shouted and closed the window. I notice the window is full arrow.

"Uh.. Can you give me all of my arrow back to me?"He said. I glare at him.

"What the... Get it on you own!" I shouted in frustration.

"Then can you let me in on your room?... " He added.

"So that I can get it?..."He ask

"No way!!"I shut the window closed and covered with a curtain.

Why is he such so annoying he act like a kid. Ugh...

I fling back on my bed.

I heard a thud again. And it was from the door.

"Tanya."I heard mom said opening the door."You still sleeping?"I didn't reply. "Am going to leave I might come back late and if you are hungry, I will leave a money for you. I have to go now." Mom leave hurriedly.

I get up lazily and I toothbrush my teeth, after that I take a shower then change into a short and a red hoodie.

l go downstairs to the kitchen to drink a water. I take a water bottle from the fridge and pour it on the glass and put back the water bottle to the fridge. Then I drunk it. When I turn around I saw the money and a paper wrtten: "Use this to buy food I will be coming home late with some groceries -from your lovely Mom ."I smirk, I will be going to plan something great.

"Ahahaha!" laugh like an evil.