(3)Curious

I woke up by the alarm and the sunlight that is hitting my face.

"Ugh ~ why it has to be in my face?" I get up annoyed.

I do my morning routine and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

"Breakfast is ready."My mom said preparing the breakfasts for me at the table.

I  lazily sit down at the chair.

"Good Morning everyone! "Aunt said who just.came out from the bathroom. I shakes my head annoyed.

"The cake from our new neighbor was so delicious. Seem like she is an professional baker and maybe we can invited her at the restaurant some time. I was glad that our neighbor were so kind."Mom said.

I began eating my breakfast not wanting to recall what happened yesterday. Also forgetting all about the bad things happened with the one who wasn't be name yesterday.

"Right, and the boy, he is so cute and he said to me that he won on a game with Tanya yesterday. I will let him come here anytime, to saw his cute face." Aunt said putting some perfume over her.

I cough.

"You ok?" My mom said giving me a glass of water. I drank a bit.

"I'm glad there is a cute boy like him. What is his name again..?" Aunt said thinking.

"It's Nicky.."I said in depressed toned.

"So you two became closed already  huh." Aunt said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Not at all." I simply replied.

"I'm happy for you darling, so bye bye."Aunt said taking her bag and go. I just rolled my eyes and finished eating.

While I was walking at the side walk. I saw the annoying boy who make fun of me yesterday.

He was riding a bike. Wearing a brown sweater and black short, which makes him look cuter. I can see some girls looking at him. Taking a picture of him and blushing like a tomato. Now he is popular.

He noticed me and smiled. Even his smile is cute. Ugh why am I saying this things.

He come to my direction. I quickly avert my gaze.

"Good morning!"He said. I walked past at him acting like i didn't saw him.

"Hey."He said as he followed me.

"Want a ride?"He ask smiling. ^-^

"It will be tiring to just walk,.you know." I continue walking ignoring his presence.

"We don't have classes, today so it's fine for me to ride you to your school."

What? ride at his bike, no way. Girls might kill me with their glare. And why would I ? I just met him yesterday and he... cheated. That's awkward, what kind of mind he has?

I walked fast.

"It will be fast if you ride at my bike."He said still following me.

I stopped walking.

"Stop following me, you trespassing jerk." I said and began to walk again not even looking back at him.

"Aww you already make a name on me. Makes me want to make for you.. I will soon give you a ride someday. Good luck at school.^-^"He said and he left finally.

"Why is he always make a decision on his own. He annoyed me so much.."I mumble.

I entered the school and saw Jenn waving at me.

I walk to her

"Good morning!"She said as she approach me.

"Morning.."I said in lazy voice.

"You look more unwell today. What happened?"She ask while we began to walk to our class.

"An Trespassing annoying jerk i met yesterday, make fun of me then I will have to saw him everyday from now on." I said what everything happened.

"Ha, good for you. "She says. I sadly looked at her.

" it's not good at all."We chat along until we reached our classroom then come inside and waited for the teacher to appear.

And a few minutes later,  the Teacher came. We stand up and greeted the Teacher. We sit down then he began to teach.

I try focusing to what teacher saying but i can't understand anything. It was about a history or whatever. It was boring to listen about the past. When I listen it makes me yawn. So i look outside the window, instead and watching the birds fly high to the sky.

While i was daydreaming i noticed something.

On the rooftop, one of the building. Not so far. I saw a person wearing a Black hoodie and looks like he is unconscious. I can't saw the face clearly.

I somehow got curious and observed that person doing, for a while.

It looks like he was looking on his hand.

Suddenly a powerful blue light coming from it's hand. It was so bright.

I widened my eye making me stood up from my chair.

"What was that?!"

A/N: Thanks for readingggg.