Shiro felt horrible, he'd blamed Lance when really he was the good guy. He stayed silent, and a wave of guilt washed over him. " And I can comfort you in saying that Lotor has been expelled. Considering he's the principle's son it was hard for me to get that done, but I took care of it." The football coach twiddled his mustache.

" Thank you for letting me know. But can you please tell me more about what Lance did?" Shiro was feeling like the biggest douche nugget ever.

" Well, I didn't see everything. But the other kid was hurt pretty bad. As far as I know, Lotor has a broken nose and he suffered a major blow to the head." Coran said. " But I know that Lance did everything he could to keep Keith safe."

Inside the room, the two boys could only make out muffled sounds of what Shiro was saying. And Lance was tense upon hearing his name come up.

" Don't worry..." Keith felt his alpha shift, and he turned around to face him. " everything is going to be fine." He stroked Lance's cheek to comfort him.

" He hates me..." The taller male buried his face into the pillows.

" No he doesn't." The omega kept his voice low, not wanting Shiro to hear them.

" Yes he does." Lance sadly mumbled. He already had some issues with his self confidence sometimes, and the older brother definitely didn't help with them.

" I promise he doesn't hate you..." Keith leaned his head against the pillows, and their faces were really close together. The smaller boy was about to pull Lance in for kiss, but his bedroom door opened yet again. It was way softer this time. " If you're just coming in here to blame Lance then get out." Keith spoke coldly.

" N-no..." The older alpha said, feeling shameful.

" Then what do you want?" The omega turned around, and his eyes were fiery as he stared right through Shiro.

" I owe you both an apology." He admitted, and Lance unburied his face from the mountain of squishy pillows. And Keith only continued dirty looking his brother. " I was very quick to blame you for this, Lance. And that was wrong of me. I should really be thanking you-"

" Damn right you should be." The cheerleader hissed. Normally he wouldn't be so daring to speak to Shiro that way, but his heat really messed with his head.

" T-Takashi..." Lance began.

" Call me Shiro." Shiro said. " I'm really sorry for being so hard on you. Thank you for protecting my brother..."

The football player was beyond surprised to hear this. He thought Shiro might have to much pride to admit he was wrong, but then again, Lance had never gotten the chance to get to know him.

" I-I... don't know what to say." He stuttered.

" That's a first." Keith rolled his eyes, somewhat smirking.

" Hey!" Lance scolded, although he was smiling in relief.

" But seriously, you two. I am so sorry for doubting everything. Lance, you are a good person. I guess my protective instincts just blinded me to that." Shiro crosses his arms. " I hope someday you both can learn to forgive me."

" What's done is done." The quarterback looked happy for one of the first times that day. " You can make it up to me, though." Lance raised an eyebrow and Keith looked scared for a second.

" Oh no..." The omega facepalmed.

" I'm listening." The older brother spoke.

" I think we should get a redo on dinner. And we can go out so you don't have to cook..." The smaller alpha said. " I do want to get to know you."

" That sounds like a great idea." Shiro smiled, and there was a short silence. " Well I need to go back to work, and to the police station." He said.

" You're leaving us here alone?!" Keith exclaimed, shocked that his brother was fine with them being alone.

" You're in heat, Keith. You need to... do certain things. I just don't want any noise complaints from the neighbors, so keep that in mind." Shiro said before leaving the room, and clicking the lock on his way out.

" Did he just-" Lance was wide eyed, and blushing madly from the comment.

" Ya... I think so..."

The minivan's car door slammed and soon the boys could hear Shiro speed down the road. Keith smirked and Lance blinked slowly a couple times.

" Can't we take more of a break? I'm tired." The alpha sighed, though his pheromones were begging him to do something. And he was still hard under the covers, with his length begging for more attention.

" My heat doesn't stop just because you're lazy." Keith gave him an irritated look, and Lance could only return an aggravated sigh.

Here they went again, for the millionth time that day.

(( This is way shorter than it was earlier, but I am not going to rewrite it fast because it would be bad and half assed. Sorry for any confusion, like wtf Wattpad. Anyways, I'll update soon, Loves. I've had so much to do recently and writers block doesn't help.))