" Lance! That's him!" Keith pulled Lance back into bed, and this caused him to nearly spill the water everywhere.

" Wah!"

The omega shoved his alpha under the covers, while getting up unlocking his bedroom door. -Shiro hated it whenever he locked it.-

Keith got under the red comforter as well, scooting in close, so his and Lance's bodies were pressed together.

There were heavy footsteps ascending up the stairs, and they both prayed that Shiro wouldn't go a-wall.

" Keith?!" He called, stopping himself before he could barge into the room. The combined smells of alpha and omega hit him like a brick wall.

" Y-yeah..." The little brother said, and his voice was hoarse from all the screaming he'd done.

" Are you both decent???" Shiro cringed when asking.

" Mhm..." Keith responded, and the door flew open.

" Thank god! Keith, are you okay?!" Shiro rushed over to the bedside, and he knew exactly what Lance and him had been doing. The aroma was stronger than if three cans of Axe had been sprayed on them.

" I'm fine." The omega said bluntly, and he moved back to be closer to Lance.

" Lance! May I ask where the hell you were?! You're supposed to be there to protect him from things like this, how did you not smell it?!!" The larger alpha snapped, and the quarterback winced.

" Excuse you?! He-" Keith was cut off.

" I'm talking to Lance." Shiro narrowed his eyes.

" I-" Lance was about to say something when a cell phone started ringing in the older brother's pocket. He angrily took it out, and noticed the number.

" This is the school, but let me just say, you both owe me a major explanation." He said before taking the call and going into the hall. " Hello?"

" Hi, um I'm looking to talk to Takashi?" There was a rather goofy voice on the other end. He sounded like a typical Australian uncle. " Is this him?"

" Y-yes. And who am I speaking with?" Shiro stammered.

" Mr. Shirogane, my name is Coran Wimbleton-Smythe, and I work as a football coach at the high school. You are Keith's legal guardian if I'm not mistaken?" Coran's voice flowed, but he was actually somewhat irate.

" That's correct. But I've already spoken with the school." He raised an eyebrow.

" I'm very aware of this, but considering the office has a way of... not telling the whole truth... I would like to let you know first hand what happened." The football coach said and Shiro didn't interrupt him. " First of all, once things were out of my hands, the situation was handled poorly and I'm personally apologizing for that."

" Out of your hands? They said the kid was in custody." Shiro was kind of confused.

" Well, the office didn't even file any reports on Lance, because I told them if they did I would report Lotor to the authorities myself." Coran didn't know that he wasn't allowed to use his name, but it didn't matter.

" Lance?" The older brother was beyond puzzled. " What did he do?"

" Oh, they really didn't tell you?"

" Tell me what? I was told that you broke it up?" Shiro was realizing that the information he'd received had been twisted around.

" Me?! Oh no not exactly, sir, I'm not much of a fighter." Coran said, waving his free hand even though nobody was there to see the gesture. " Lance was the one who stopped it. Lord knows what would've happened if he hadn't gotten there when he did. The boy pretty much sprinted away from practice, and I knew something was up right away because he's usually so helpful."