You Missed Millard x Reader

An: RIP the fact that my account is slowly dying bc I have been so busy. But I have an update and question! Anyone have ANY requests? No warning. This is just a fluffy one shot. Prepare for the feeeeeeels. Make sure your alone when reading. This one shot may cause excessive fangirling and inhuman noises. Also, this is book version.

_______________________

You were sitting on the beach, watching the waves crash onto shore, when a voice interrupted your thoughts.

"Y/N!" The voice came from behind and you smiled at the sound. You turned to see floating clothes running in your direction.

"Hey Millard" You say as he arrives at your spot in the sand "What up?"

"I just was looking for you. You weren't back at the house so I came looking for you......" He says sheepishly.

"Well, here I am." you were probably blushing like crazy. As much as you told yourself to stop, you still fell in love with the invisible boy next to you. Why? You still were figuring that out. You two both sat staring at the water, an awkward silence in the air. Finally, he broke it.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"Go ahead."

".........do you fancy anyone, I mean you don't have to answer. I'm just wondering." You sat for a minute debating on whether to tell him or not.

"Well I mean, I guess." That was an obvious lie. There was no guessing. Even Emma said so, she's the only person who new about this little..... "crush"

"Oh.... okay." He sounded a bit upset.

"Why do you ask?" he simply shrugged and then that pesky silence returned.

"Do you fancy anyone?" You questioned Millard.

"Yeah. I do, actually." This was news. You never never knew he liked someone. Once again, silence fell between you two. You hated it. You try to think of something to say, but Millard beat you to it.

"I fancy you Y/N" Then he slapped his forehead. He must've slipped up. He obviously wasn't planning on saying anything. "S-sorry I didn't mean to say that......." Then he started to leave. But you grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Don't be sorry." You say, then you kiss his cheek. He sat for a minute... starstruck then he spoke up.

"You missed" You looked at him puzzled but before you could utter a single word, his lips crashed into your. But before you could kiss back, he pulled away, smiling like crazy. This was, hands down, one of the best September 3, 1940.... ever

___________________

Hope you enjoyed it! Requests open!

Very Peculiarly Yours,

Mrs.Nullings