Chapter 13

"Danielle wake!" Maddison screamed.

She began jumping up and down on her bed and threw a pillow at Danielle.

"Ugh what do you want from my life?"

"Hi." Maddison said and giggled.

Danielle stood up and noticed she was still wearing her clothes from last night. She yawed as she went to the bathroom and stripped before getting into the shower. She put on a pair of high wasted black shorts and a batman tank top. She exited the bathroom and Maddison was on her phone. Danielle walked over to her bag and checked her phone too.

A message read on her screen.                                                                                                                            

"Don't forget the park today. Pick you up at five?"

Danielle smiled when she read Ethan's name on her screen and qickly replied.

"Smiling at a text I see, who's it from?"

"Ethan..."

"You guys a thing or something?"

"No, we're just hanging out today."

"What about Andy?"

"I think I totally ruined our friendship."

"Why, what happened last night?"

"When you went to the bathroom he told me that he liked me and stuff and said some beautiful words and I just told him I loved him but as a friend and nothing more."

"You just totally broke his little heart. My bro's little heart! How could you?"

"I'm sorry! Andy's my best friend and that's all I see him as."

"Damn, that seems harsh. I get you and all, but I just feel so bad."

"I do too, and I hope we still talk."

"With Ethan around? I doubt it."

"I'll talk to him later, right now I'm hungry. Got any food?"

"Check the fridge, be down in a second."

Danielle rushed to Maddison's kitchen and opened the fridge. She prepared some hot chocolate for Maddison and herself and made some toast.

"Hot chocolate, my favorite."

"Figured you'd want some."