Hello doctor.

Olivia Parker's POV.

Beep beep beep. Beep beep beep. BEEP BEEP BEEP. I groan as I sit up to knock off the stupid alarm on my phone. I swear, the sound your alarm makes when you wake up will be the sound you hear when you enter hell.

I feel slightly grateful that it wasn't Archie's sleep machine though, as I gently creep in to wake him up and tell him to get ready for the day. He of course, says his 'magical words' again as he slams the door shut to get dressed.

I slouch back to my room, the time being exactly 7:45am, our appointment was at nine sharp. I quickly throw on black jeans, a grey jumper and some white converse, perfect for this miserable weather that never seems to leave Forks. I tie back my curly hair into a ponytail to keep it out of my face and don't bother with makeup, (as I don't own any but refuse to admit that.)

I run downstairs, surprised to see the delivery guy about to knock on the door with our furniture, including the fridge so Archie and I are just going to have to get something on the way to the hospital. I let Carter out the back garden to pee, and swiftly run upstairs to wash my face and brush my teeth.

It's 8:05. I run into Archie's room to see he's dressed. Well, as dressed as an eight-year old who dresses himself can be. Archie is wearing a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle top, with denim jeans, his burgundy beanie, a grey hoodie and white converse to match me. To top it off, he has a red superhero cape attached to his hoodie.

"Well this new Doctor guy better know that I'm a hero right?" Archie says while he gives me a side-grin.

"Ugh, I suppose you look fine Mr. Superhero now get in the car."

"You're missing something." Archie yawns.

"What? Your brain went missing a long time ago Mr. Superhero."

"Hmmm....let's see my MEDS!!" Archie practically shouts at me, wondering how I could forget the only thing that we were meant to bring to this hospital.

"Shit!" I run around the house, grabbing Archie's large blue rucksack and fill it up with the various basic and pain medication, anxiety medication, machines that Archie needs to sleep and eat and a timetable of when he takes all this stuff.

"Phew. Ok we're set Arch." I sigh relieved as I rub my head in tiredness and frustration.

It's 8:15. I pull up to 'McDonalds drive thru' to order water and two eggmcmuffin sandwiches for us both. Swiftly munching them while I drive, Archie begins to sing along to the radio. I notice that "Fight Song" by Rachel Platten is playing and can't help but sing along, out loud with him. Knowing we look like maniacs on the loose.

"This is my fight song!" We scream and shout as we do a little dance while pulling up to the car park. "I might only have one match...but I can make an explosion!" Archie laughs at my insanely cool dance moves as I stop the car, I notice a black Mercedes car as it's parking in the staff section. I couldn't see his face properly, but according to Archie he was laughing at us dancing.

"Poor guy probably has no one to do that with Archie, don't let it bother you." I reassure him while grabbing the blue rucksack out of the trunk. I know the guy in the car was most likely laughing at us as we were acting like fools, but Archie's paranoid about his appearance. He fixes his beanie on him and shrugs his shoulder when I try to hug him.