Dinosaurs On A Spaceship Pt. 5

"You think I won't punish those who get in my way, whatever they're worth?" the robots shoot the Triceratops, {Y/N} runs over to it and strokes it as it dies, the Doctor starts clapping.

"You must be very proud," the Doctor says.

"Bring her to me, or the robots will make their way through your corpses. Bring her now."

"No!" {Y/N} hisses, there's another bright flash, Amy, Riddell and Nefertiti are beamed in.

"What are you doing?" the Doctor asks.

"I demanded to be brought here," Nefertiti says.

"No, no, no, no, no way" {Y/N} says.

"It isn't your choice, {Y/N}, it's mine."

"Listen to me. If you go with him, I can't guarantee your safety" {Y/N} says.

"You saved my people. I am in your debt."

"No. No debts. You don't owe me anything."

"Then I do it on my own."

"No, Neffi, Neffi!"

"No! Take her and I shoot you" Riddell says.

"Put your weapon down. Let me make my choice."

"Do it, boy" Riddell lowers his rifle "my bounty increases. And what an extraordinary bounty you are."

"Never touch me."

"I like my possessions to have spirit. It means I can have fun breaking them. And I will break you in with immense pleasure. Thank you, {Y/N}, Doctor. Computer, take us back to my ship" with a bright flash, Solomon, the robots and Nefertiti are beamed away just as an alarm goes off.

"Hostile targeting in progress. Hostile targeting in progress. Hostile targeting in progress. Hostile targeting in progress."

"Bingo," the Doctor says.

"What is it? Doctor?" Rory asks, everyone is teleported to a control room.

"Ok, control deck" {Y/N} says.

"So, what's the plan?" Rory asks.

"Come on. The missiles are locked onto us. We can't out-run them. We have to save the dinosaurs and get Nefertiti back from Solomon. Isn't it obvious?" {Y/N} says.

"It's sort of the opposite of obvious."

"Seventeen minutes before the missiles hit. We need to turn this ship around" the Doctor says.

"You both said it was too late. That there wasn't any time."

"Ah, yes, but I didn't have this plan then, did I? Riddell? Keep an eye out for dinosaurs" {Y/N} says.

"I was rather hoping you'd say that."

"No killing any. Rory, Brian, get rid of the cobwebs" the Doctor says.

*Time skip*

"No, don't be like that. Really unhelpful" the Doctor says.

"What's the matter?" Amy asks.

"Parallel pilot compartments, both configured. Needs two operator of the same gene-chain. And that's why Solomon couldn't change the ship's course and neither can we" {Y/N} says, Brian raises his hand.

"What?" the Doctor asks.

"We can. Me and Rory. We must be the same gene-thingy she just said."

"Brian Pond, you are delicious," the Doctor says.