Dinosaurs On A Spaceship Pt. 4

"The pain in my legs is gone. I can move them. Thank you, Doctor and {Y/N}" Solomon says.

"What did you do to the Silurians?" {Y/N} asks.

"We ejected them. The robots woke them from cryosleep a handful at a time and jettisoned them from the airlocks. We must have left a trail of dust and bone."

"Because you wanted the dinosaurs," the Doctor says.

"Their ship crossed my path. I sent out a distress signal, they let me board, and when I saw the cargo things became more complex."

"Piracy and then genocide."

"Very emotive words, Doctor."

"Oh, I'm a very emotive man."

"The lizards wouldn't negotiate. I made them a generous offer."

"The creatures on board this ship are not objects to be sold or traded" {Y/N} says.

"I feel like you're judging me."

"You said Roxborne Peninsula, so why are you heading to Earth? You're on the wrong course. Oh, you don't know how. Brilliant. You couldn't change the pre-programmed course without instructions. The ship defaulted, returned home. Oh dear. The Silurians outwitted you even after you'd massacred them, so now you're a prisoner on the ship you hijacked" {Y/N} says.

"Not now you're both here. You going to help me go wherever I want to go."

"Little bit of news, Solomon. You're being targeted by missiles. Get off this ship while you still can" the Doctor says.

"You think I believe that? You just want them for yourself. You won't profit from me."

"Don't ever judge us by your standard" the gate opens to let the Doctor and {Y/N} out.

"Well, don't just stand there, Rory" {Y/N} says.

"Hey, he wants to see you," the Doctor says to the two robots.

"Dad, up!" Rory says.

*Time skip*

The Triceratops is a little way away.

"What are we doing?" Brian asks.

"Just do exactly as we do" {Y/N} says as her and the Doctor walk towards it.

"{Y/N}, Doctor, no!" Rory shouts.

"Geronimo!" the Doctor and {Y/N} leap onto the Triceratops' back.

---

"Did you call?"

"What are you doing? Stop them!" Solomon shouts.

"All right, don't shout."

"Useless machines."

---

"Go, Tricey. Run like the wind!" the Doctor shouts, the four are on the triceratops it, however, doesn't move, even when laser bolts whiz past.

"After them."

"Quick, how do you start a Triceratops?" the Doctor asks.

"There they are."

"I know, I saw them before you."

"Tricey, fetch!" Brian bounces his other golf ball off its nose, and the creature lumbers away.

"Go, Tricey!" the Doctor shouts.

"They've stolen a dinosaur."

"I can see that."

"Come on, Tricey, faster, baby!"