Ch.IV France, here I come

"You would be surprised...I'm going to France. Sarah hasn't replied all my letters. I'm worried sick for her. I must talk to her. To see if she's okay.

Don't worry about me. I have my O.C crews with me. We would be fine.

Yours sincerely,

Vanessa Hoyt

Greg curses when he sees the date of the letter. The date is from three days before. She would be in France by now.

 She would be in France by now

Nessie is his fiancee. The general might trust those men. He doesn't. Especially Hank because he's a good looking guy. Sending a virgin away to France with a bunch of guys. A recipe for disaster.

Greg is in the country side right now. Making renovations for his future home. His father, Earl Tremayne has given him this piece of land for his future home.

The old building is too dilapidated that it has to be destroyed before building a new one.

Greg writes a letter to his architect. Cancelling their next meeting 'cause he is going to France. To catch his future bride before anything bad happened to her.

*****

"I could see it! That's France!" yells Nessie. "That is Calais, a port town in France," corrects Hanks coolly. Patch and Hook look like they are half dead with their greenish face.

They are standing on the deck right now. After spent almost six hours in their cabin, no one wants to stay in it again. Especially after Patch vomits to a bucket in there. And he did eat a lot...

It's her first time to go across the strait

It's her first time to go across the strait. The first time she left England. Don't know how he did it. But Hank managed to put them on a ship to France almost immediately. Done legal paperwork for them without further delay.