Calm Down

2 months later//

Maya POV:

Lucas is finally better. He still likes me but has gotten past whatever was going on before. He hasn't hurt me but has threatened Josh a couple of times. I don't know what's going on. Bradley's gone. He died in a motercycle accident a week ago. It was slightly alarming that I didn't feel anything. Anyways, Josh and I still have whatever unofficial thing that's been going on. We didn't think that we would be waiting for someday with each other, with each other. He's been hanging out with the Sarah girl a lot lately, and sometimes i walk in on them making out on the couch, but I'm fine. Josh asked me if it was ok for her to sleep over a few times, but I'm fine. Maybe I've been distracting myself lately with this guy Christian. I haven't told Josh about him yet but we met at a party and hit it off. Its nothing very serious, a few dates here and there but nothing much. No it's not like with Josh, but it passes the time and I like him.

 No it's not like with Josh, but it passes the time and I like him

I hear a knock at the door. Opening it, I find Christian standing there with a bag from Shake Shack and a milkshake. I can't help but give him a kiss and invite him in.

Christian- "Here I was thinking that I had to be nice, when all I had to do was buy you fast food." All I can do is nod while drinking my shake.

Maya- "Yup. That's all it takes with me." He laughed and leaned in to kiss me. I instead gave him a fry. He pouted until I gave in and kissed him, of course right when Josh walks out to the kitchen. Christian gets up to introduce himself. I swear Josh started growling.

Josh- "You piece of shit! What are you doing in my house? Why are you kissing Maya? You know she's a freshman right? Just get the hell out!"

Maya- "Woah Josh, calm down."

Hey, thank you so much for reading my story. I hope it helps satisfy your joshaya heart a bit. I love reading your comments so feel free to say whatever's on your mind. If you like the chapter, please vote for it. I know it seems mundane but it helps me, the author, a lot to see what y'all like and don't like about the story. Enjoy!