Luck

At school//

Maya POV:

Gabe- "Hey babe" as he kissed me aggressively. He acted like he wanted to get in my pants every time we kissed. I was used to it at this point. "Are you excited?" I rolled my eyes

Farkle- "You know Maya only ever gets excited about 2 things, art and Jo-" Lucas covered Farkle's mouth with his arms. I give Farkle the death stare. "Yeep! Don't let Maya kill me, guys!" Everyone chuckles

Gabe-"Who was he talking about?" I can see how jealous he is. No one in our group knows how he acts when he gets jealous except me, and it's not good.

Maya- "No one important," I say trying to convince myself just as much as Gabe. Every time someone mentions his name I get a chill. But he doesn't like me and I've moved on. I have. Haven't I?

Josh- "Really? I'm not important to you?" He fakes a heartache. Why did I let Riley convince me that I would be able to avoid him? "Hey kiddies, welcome to big bad Abigail Adams Highschool!" he says as he smirks at me. Ugh, I feel like I might fall over until...

Maya- "Hey Josh, you know everyone except Gabe, he's new to the friend group this year, and my boyfriend." I can see that I hit a nerve. But I'm more concerned with Gabe. He's fuming and I know exactly what's going to happen. It's happened before, and I have the bruises to prove it. As I'm attending to Gabe and trying to explain very quietly, I look up at Josh. He looks pissed, but I know him, I know that he's going to try and play it off. That was a better reaction than what Gabe would give me.

Josh- "Oh you have a boyfriend? Aren't you a little too young to be dating?" I wasn't about to take Josh's shit. I walked right up to him.

Maya- "Well you seemed to think so." Then I turned around and kissed Gabe goodbye to make Josh mad. I should have known that Gabe would pull me back, demanding that that wasn't enough. We made out some more as he groped me in the hallway. Finally, he let me go so I could walk away. I'll be honest, even though this has been going on for a while, I still get rattled afterward, and I'm so not in the mood to deal with Josh anymore. I know my friends will catch up so I just say goodbye to Josh. "Nice seeing you Josh," I called over my shoulder. Riley ran after me.

Riley- "Maya, what was that?" At first, I thought she would be talking about Gabe like always, but then I realized she was weirded out by me and Josh's conversation.

Maya- "I have no idea!" She just put her arm around me and we walked to class.

Hey, thank you so much for reading my story. I hope it helps satisfy your joshaya heart a bit. I love reading your comments so feel free to say whatever's on your mind. If you like the chapter, please vote for it. I know it seems mundane but it helps me, the author, a lot to see what y'all like and don't like about the story. Enjoy!