Bowling

Josh POV:

Farkle texted me that Lucas freaked on Maya again. I rush over expecting to have to beat his ass, but instead see a terrifyingly short blond telling them off, quite sarcastically. Why not help piss the cowboy off right? "Hey kiddies! Hey Hart, my jacket looks hot!" I know she's blushing like crazy. Then I see Lucas, who starts to look pissed as he's thinking. I would be more nervous if Maya wasn't already halfway to my car. All I hear is Maya respond,

Maya- "Bingo," before hoping in the front seat. We drive to the nearest clinic to get Maya a cast. I can hear them all apologizing to Maya for not believing her. Maya being the amazing person she it, forgave them without a second though. Water under the bridge, she called it. I think one of the things I love about her is that she can take a hit, and will still bounce back, and obliterate you. It's so cute and unexpected because she's so tiny. Did I just say love?

Zay- "Um yeah you did. It's why Maya turned into a tomato." Oh. I guess I said it all out loud. She giggled and looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

Maya- "Are you just saying that so I'll sleep with you again, cause that was gonna happen no matter what."

Farkle- "Wait are you two a thing? Or at least together, like that?" We both shout no way too quickly, but Farkle seems to accept it. They never get to know the truth behind our references, jokes, or very abrubt flirting. That's just between me and Maya. I reached over and tickled her. She giggled again as we arrived. We waited for the doctor to give us his analysis on Maya.

Smackle- "The only thing I don't understand is how Maya got your jacket if you aren't sleeping together." I look at Maya and she nods telling me to come up with something.

Josh- "It was in my car on Wednesday a few weeks ago and she put in on because she was cold in the car. I drove her home, and she forgot to give it back, so here she is, now on Friday 3 weeks later, wearing it." Everyone nods as if it added up and made sense while Maya looked relieved. The doctors said that she would heal almost completely, gave her a cast, and some painkillers. As we walked back into the waiting room, Maya looked around at her new group of 5.

Maya- "So where are we headed? Lucas only took out one arm and I can bowl well with the left." We all had to laugh at that. Only Maya Hart would suggest bowling after getting a cast put on her dominant wrist. She runs to the car and we drive to the bowling ally.

Hey, thank you so much for reading my story. I hope it helps satisfy your joshaya heart a bit. I love reading your comments so feel free to say whatever's on your mind. If you like the chapter, please vote for it. I know it seems mundane but it helps me, the author, a lot to see what y'all like and don't like about the story. Enjoy!