Secrets

Maya POV:

I woke up having no idea what day or time it was. -2:45 PM- Ahhh I slept through school! I found a note from Shawn. Josh gave us a rundown of what happened. You can stay home today. Me and Katy are going out for dinner. We'll be back around 11:00 tonight, unless we stay in a hotel (very likely). You'll have the house to yourself. Love ya- xShawn. Oh thank the heavens. I get into the shower and think about yesterday. My side stings as the water hits it, so I decide on a bath instead. Riley kept replaying in my mind. Why? What did I do to make my best friend hate me? Then I got a text.

 Why? What did I do to make my best friend hate me? Then I got a text

Thank god! I could use the distraction. 11pm rolls around and Shawn sends me a note.

 11pm rolls around and Shawn sends me a note

I start getting ready. This this was gonna be amazing, and my parents weren't here so I didn't have to sneak in or out of the house. I put on risqué outfit, some makeup, and called Josh to pick me up.

Josh- "Why am I driving you somewhere at 11:45 at night and where are the rest of your clothes, not that I'm complaining." At first I don't respond and instead text my friends to see who will be there. Everyone says yes. Hell yeah! "Maya?" Oh yeah I forgot about Josh. What does he need? "Why are you going to this party and why are you going by yourself, once again, dressed like that?"

Maya- "The real question is are you coming to this party?" Jeez, he gets a lot of girls for someone who can't hang. We pull up to the house and before I have to answer any questions, I get out of the car and thank him for the ride. I hope he's pulled away so he can't hear the reaction to when people recognize me.

Random Guys- "Maya!", "Hey long time no see!", "Where have u been May?", "Sup Maya.", "Hey go easy on my friend, he's new!", "12 shots is here!" I simply roll my eyes and walk inside. Right away I see Karmen and give her a huge hug.

Karmen- "Papaya! Where have you been hiding? I swear you never come out anymore!"

Maya- "Hey, first year of Highschool for me. I've been adjusting. And how's college treating you?"

Karmen- "The guys fall over when I walk into a room, including the teachers."

Maya- "Well no shit! Look at you!" She just smiles and gives me another hug. I remember why I used to go out with her all the time. She was like the older sister I always wanted.