Wednesday

Maya POV:

I begin heading towards the librar when I feel a hand on my waist and a kiss on my neck. "Do you ever go to class? Or do you just not have any."

Josh- "My sole purpose for showing up everyday is with the hopes that I'll get to see you dressed like this." He spun me around and smacked my ass as we kept walking.

Maya- "You just love doing that don't you?" I whisper as we enter the library.

Josh- "Oh please. You know you love it too!" I ignored him and kept walking through the shelves. "So Karmen's throwing a party at Andrews tonight. I assume you'll be there, drinking your ass off as usual." I nod in response.

Maya- "And you're coming with me to make sure that I don't accidentally fuck anyone who's less than an 8 1/2."

Josh POV:

I smack Maya's ass before we walk in.

Maya- "You just love doing that don't you?"

Josh- "Oh please. You know you love it too!" I know she does so I smirk and raise my brows at her. She just ignores me. "So Karmen's throwing a party at Andrews tonight. I assume you'll be there, drinking your ass off as usual." I already know that she's going.her excitement is the reason that she came to school dressed the way she did, not that I'm complaining. Maya was testing out the response to her outfit, and as far as I can tell, it was very positive from all the guys.

Maya- "And you're coming with me to make sure that I don't accidentally fuck anyone who's less than an 8 1/2," she says quite matter of factly.

Josh- "So what does that make me?" I can't wait to hear this. She looks me up and down and presses her lips together in a tight line while furrowing her brows.

Maya- "You just made it with an 8 3/4." She smirks and starts to head towards the door. Like I'm going to let her leave. I start to pull her back between the shelves,further into the library.

Josh- "We've got 30 mins left and no ones here. What do you wanna do?" I can already tell by the way she's licking her bottom lip. Instead, I sit her down at a nearby table. She looks surprised. "As much as I would love to fuck you against one of those shelves right now, instead we're going to talk." She starts pouting but agrees.

Maya- "Well I have a math test on Wednesday, so I might need you to comfort me when I fail." Weve both begun to recognize Wednesday as out scheduled sex day with each other. Every other day, it isn't guaranteed and we can hook up with other people. Wednesday is my day with Maya, plus every other chance we get. Wednesday is my favorite day of the week.

Hey, thank you so much for reading my story. I hope it helps satisfy your joshaya heart a bit. I love reading your comments so feel free to say whatever's on your mind. If you like the chapter, please vote for it. I know it seems mundane but it helps me, the author, a lot to see what y'all like and don't like about the story. Enjoy!