Tease

Back at school (Next day)//

Maya POV:

Riley- "If he walks over here, I'll punch him in the throat." I laugh at the thought of Riley hurting anyone.

Maya- "I know you'll try sunshine." I definitely do feel better today and Josh didn't say anything about Gabe. Also, I look cute.

Riley decided to step back from Lucas while I figure out my feelings for him. Also, Gabe broke up with me since Riley decided to tell the group about my and Lucas's incident yesterday. He called me a dumb slut and left, but I knew he wouldn't leave me alone. At least I wouldn't have to deal with Gabe. Maybe today wouldn't be too bad. I'm still a little hurt with Josh, but I'm getting over it until I see Josh walk around the corner with some random redhead. Lucas must have also seen him because he pushed me up against the lockers and we started making out.

Josh- "Hey kiddies... woah looks like you're busy. Word of advice, hickeys disappear overnight if you put a cold spoon on them, didn't it Vanessa?" Well, now we all know where he went. I can see the jealousy in his eyes over me and Lucas.

Vanessa- "Shhh Joshie!" She giggled and gave him a soft punch. I wanted to punch him much harder than that. I want not to be mad at him, since I let him take the blame, but he knows how I feel. He always did shit like this to me.

Josh- "Well I'll come back later." He looked right at me while saying every word to make sure that I had heard. At least I got to him also.

Riley- "Or don't," she yelled as she ran over to check on me.

Maya- "Thanks Sundance. As always, I don't know what I would do without you." Maybe I do like him.

Lucas-"Anytime. Besides, it was fun for me too." I just glared softly and gave him a playful punch. Right before they turn the corner, I see Josh look back, and he's furious. Is it bad that that makes my day?

Josh POV:

What the hell was Maya doing making out with that cowboy.

Vanessa- "Excuse me? Is she your girlfriend or something?" Whoops. Guess I said that out loud.

Josh- "Or something," I mumbled.

Vanessa- "What's wrong Joshie?" Lots of girls here call me Joshie. I don't hate it, but it's not the same as when Maya calls me Uncle Boing.

Josh- "Everything is fine Vanessa." She was my girl this week, except for Hannah, who hung around from last week.

Vanessa- "I'll be back. I have class." She kissed me goodbye and left. I had a free period before lunch and nothing to do. That is until I saw Maya exit her Chemistry class.

Josh- "Shouldn't you be in there, you know, receiving an education?"

Maya- "Shouldn't you be with your redhead, you know, receiving a sloppy blowjob?" She glared at me and I could tell she was debating whether or not to stab me.

Josh- "I'll go find my redhead, who has a name, while you go find your new guy." I hoped she couldn't hear the hurt in my voice.

Maya- "Lucas, and I'm pretty sure you don't even know her name." Ok, so she thinks I'm a fuckboy. I am not.

Josh- "Of course I know her name." Does it start with a V. Veronica? Or maybe it was Victoria? Wow, I really am a douche.

Maya- "Oh please Josh. You have a new girl every week. I'm sure Vanessa isn't special enough for you to even waste time learning her name." Oh right, Vanessa. Damn, well Maya was completely right. I didn't care about them.

Josh- "You're right Maya, I couldn't remember her name." She looked shocked by the fact that I just said she was right.

Maya- "What? You actually didn't know her name?"

Josh- "Nope. I was too busy thinking about yours." Before I could say anything else, she smirked at me and told me to follow her. Of course, I would, and will. Holy sh-. I think I'm falling for Maya.

Maya POV:

He's just so cute, I couldn't help myself. As happy as Lucas makes me at the moment, I think about Josh constantly. I told him to follow me, and sure as hell, he did. Once we got to the 100s hallway, I led him into the old janitor's closet. I wasn't worried about being interrupted because I knew Harley only came in here for his lunch break, which was an hour ago. I grabbed Josh's shirt with both hands and pulled him in close. I could feel his heart rate speed up. Or maybe that was mine. Either way, I knew just how to drive him wild. I gave him the look (learn more about later) and kissed his neck right below his ear. It wasn't easy, considering how short I was, but I made it work. I felt him shudder. Then I walked to the other side of the closet and sat down on an upside-down bucket.

Josh- "Maya Penelope Hart you're such a tease." I hate it when people use my middle name, but when he says it, I don't know, I just can't help but smile at him. He smiles back and then I remember what's going on.

Maya- "Well we're both committed to closed relationships with separate partners." It feels stupid, having to drag that out instead of just saying, yeah well you have a girlfriend now.

Josh- "Stay right here. I'll be back." I hear footsteps, well that was fast. I turn and find Lucas.

Lucas- "You don't have to tell me why you're in here, I already saw Josh leave. I just want to know why? Why do you still talk to him after he hurt you? Why do you still like him? Why do you put up with it when there are people here who love you?" I look up at Lucas. I love how he's not jealous, just concerned. I t was a nice change from Gabe.

Maya- "Love?" He looks down at his feet to try and avoid me but I'm at least 2 ft shorter than him so it doesn't really work.

Lucas- "I said what I said, now can we move on?"

Maya- "Not yet," as I pull him closer and kiss him. I was a sucker for the word love, a prime example being Gabe. I shuddered slightly, but Lucas didn't seem to notice. Then I remember that Josh would be coming back up. "I need to finish this conversation with Josh and then I'll come to meet you at lunch ok?" He nods and gives me one last kiss before walking away. Good timing. I hear Josh walking back down the hallway yelling at someone.

Josh- "We're through Vanessa." I can't help but smile, forgetting all about Lucas. Josh marched right back into the closet, picked me up, and kissed me. What I felt with Lucas was nothing compared to this. It felt so right. The bell rang interrupting our kiss. As we started leaving to go to class, Josh leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Does Friar kiss like that?" Then he left. I followed him out.

Hey, thank you so much for reading my story. I hope it helps satisfy your joshaya heart a bit. I love reading your comments so feel free to say whatever's on your mind. If you like the chapter, please vote for it. I know it seems mundane but it helps me, the author, a lot to see what y'all like and don't like about the story. Enjoy!