Sick (moxiety)

Patton's POV

ACHOO!

Virgil sneezed. I giggled under my breath, passing him the box of tissues. He shoots me a small smile and blows his nose, sniffling from time to time. He lays back down, closing his eyes for a split minute. I draped some big blanket over him, kissing his forehead.

"Do you want me to make you hot soup, my love?" I asked him. He opens his eyes, sending me a smile and shook his head.

"You have done enough, baby. I'm pretty sure you're tired too. Look at those sleepy eyes." Virgil chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him, locking our hands together.

"Virge, you're sick. Of course its my task to take care of my sick husband. Tired or not, sleepiness can't stop me." I state. He laughs and kisses my hand.

"So chicken broth soup or tomato soup?" I asked him.

He grins cheekily. "Chicken broth soup, please."

"Coming up, Mr. Sanders! Chicken soup for my sick husband!" I said, standing up and heading to the kitchen downstairs. He laughed once more, shaking his head at me.

After making the chicken soup, I grabbed a spoon and a water bottle. I set them all on a tray, walking upstairs slowly. I opened the door and it creaks.

I smiled at Virgil who was reading a book, his brows creased and face serious and concentrated.

"Here is the chicken soup for my sick husband!" I yelled. Virgil jumped up, the book falling on the ground.

"God, Pat you startled me." Virgil says. I giggled and set his tray on our nightstand, blowing on the soup. I feel Virgil's hard gaze on me, his face concentrated on mine.

I took a spoon full of soup, blowing on it. "Open your mouth, baby." I say softly. He grins and opens his mouth, devouring the soup and let's out a breath of satisfaction when it touched his taste buds.

"You don't have to feed me, babe. I'm sick, not dying." he rolls his eyes. I shushed him, taking another spoon full of soup.

"Shush my sick baby and let me feed you." I replied. He sighs and slurped the soup. I mixed the chicken soup and blew on it repeatedly.

Virgil lifts my chin with his finger, forcing me to look at him. He smiles at me, pecking my lips.

"I love you so much, my love." he says cheekily. I smiled back, kissing his cheek and tapped my finger lightly on his nose.

"I love you too, honey."

--

I set a big blanket on top of a sleeping Virgil, kissing his forehead. I grabbed the tray of an empty water bottle and empty bowl. I walked slowly downstairs and set it in the dishwasher.

I headed back upstairs to our room, closing the door behind me. I laid down next to Virgil. He smiles, his eyes still closed. He pecks my forehead and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I love you puppy." he whispered.

"I love you too, so much." I whispered back, closing my eyes. Minutes later, the dark void takes me in with wide arms and soon I slipped in my dreamless slumber with the man of my dreams sleeping right next to me.

--
//an:
I'm pretty sure somebody requested for romantic moxiety, but I'm not sure. Maybe I was dreaming or somethn lol. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed that mini moxiety fluff ^-^//

See y'all laterz,
-dan \_(:/)_/