pirate (prinxiety)

Virgil's POV

I scrolled down through the infinite dank memes, procrastinating as usual. I propped my elbows on my soft pillow, resting my head on the palm of my head. I blew out a sigh, bored as ever.

I swung my legs back and forth repeatedly, humming a soft tune of a song from the musical Dear Evan Hansen. I tapped my finger occasionally on the screen , my eyes fixated on the device in my hand. I usually do my work first, which was making Thomas anxious and messing with him, but today I felt way too lazy to even stand up from my bed.

A sudden loud buzz from my phone cut me out of my daydream. It was a text from the one and only drama queen (yes, it's Roman if you didn't know.)

sir-sing-alot👑: come downstairs I have a surprise for u

hottopic👻: u know I don't like surprises (-_-)

sir-sing-alot👑: I know u would absolutely luv it so please come downstairs? For me?

hottopic👻: fine, but you owe me one for disturbing my alone time with my phone

sir-sing-alot👑: yeah,yeah. Love you lots!! 💕💕

hottopic👻: love you too, you dork :P

sir-sing-alot👑: 😘😘

I rolled my eyes, dropping my phone somewhere and rolling off my bed with a small grunt. I forced myself to walk down he flight of stairs, mumbling a string of incoherent words in the process.

I narrowed my eyes as I looked around my surroundings, which were all covered in decorations such as flowers and silly strings.

"What the heck is that dork doing again," I muttered, walking around the living room confused and looking for my stupid boyfriend. There was no sight of the prince anywhere whatsoever.

"Argh! Who dares to enter my domain!" A loud booming voice behind me remarked, making me shot up from fright. I turned around, meeting the eyes of the dork himself. But he was dressed up as a pirate (with the scruffy beard, a hook and all) with a small plastic sword pointed at me.

"What the frick was that for?!" I yelled, cheeks flushed from the sudden fright.

"Sorry, I didn't realise I was that loud. Anyways, we're playing pirate! You know, like the good ol' days." He giggled, lowering his sword and scratching he back of his neck, cheeks red from embarrassment.

"And how would you know if I actually want to join? Why not ask Patton or something," I grumbled, crossing my arms in annoyance.

"Because he's busy making out wih Logan. Also I want to spend time with you! You're always on Tumblr and I'm desperate for all the attention and love I can get." He pouted, a full frown on his face.  I rolled my eyes, I couldn't help but flash a small smile at my boyfriend who was offering a small plastic sword at me.

"Fine.." I finally gave in, grabbing the sword from his hand. Roman muttered a loud yes and fixed his stance again, pointing the sword at me.

"Oh it's on," I smirked, knocking him off in a quick slash.

---

Magical time skip presented by an aroused Thomas ;))

---

After endless of hours of fighting and tackling, Roman and I laid down on the floor dripped in sweat as our chests heaved up and down.

He grins at me, intertwining our fingers together as he wiped off a bead of sweat with his free hand.

"Today was fun, I really enjoyed it. Thank you, Virgil." He mumbles. I just nodded and hummed in reply, nuzzling my head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you, you dork." I replied, tracing my finger on his chest.

He laughs and kisses my head, "I love you too, my dark prince." He says lovingly, ruffling my hair.

"Now stand up and have a bath with me 'cause we stink," he retorts. I just groaned but stood up anyway, almost falling down again because of my sore muscles.

"Fineeee." I trailed off, frowning and forced myself to walk again. Roman, who was still standing behind me, laughs and grabs my hand, spinning me around and patting my bum softly. I blushed ruby red,

"Yarg, dat be me precious booty," he smirks before planting a soft passionate kiss on my lips. I giggled in the kiss before pulling back, slapping his shoulder.

"You cute dork," I smiled and pulled him in another more heated kiss which ended up in the room with our clothes laying on the floor *wink wonk*

---

Author's note:

Lmao, rOmAn and vIrGil dId sEcKs.
This was from a prompt 👉

I hope y'all enjoyed it!! If you have some requests, drop them in the comments 👇 I'll see y'all laterz!

-dan