killing machine (prinxiety)

Virgil's POV

I stared back at the man before me, clenching my fists as I try to hold myself back from kicking his ass. A smirk was plastered on his ghostly face as he brought the freshly rolled cigar, breathing in and out the horrible stench of nicotine.

He hands me the recognizable dirty yellow file, not breaking the eye contact.

"Just one more, my precious Virgil. One more then you're finally free from this horrid prison." He slurred, tapping his fingers on his desk. I scoffed, still not bringing myself to open the file that laid before me.

His grey stormy eyes bore into mine as he takes a sip from his bitter glass of vodka, sending cold shivers than my spine. Inhaling a sharp breath I grabbed the file shakily. He just stared blankly, a chuckle coming out of his mouth sensing my fear.

"After all these years of cooperating into these well- projects, you're still scared of me? How pathetic." He spat, chuckling as he stood up. My breath hitched, but I still kept on my fearless mask.

He examines my fake stoic face, his brows creased and his lips curled up in a smirk. He grazed his cold-dead fingers on my cheeks before patting it lightly, turning around. I glared behind his back, digging my nails on my skin while trying to hold myself back from attacking.

"Go on, scurry out. Make papa proud," he pressed the cigar on the table, not breaking any eye contact.

"Fuck you," I spat. He chuckled and signalled the tall buff men behind me, his not so little minions grabbing me forcefully out of the room and throwing me back in my cell.

I raised my middle finger at them, making them only bellow with laughter making my blood boil.

I was so ready to get out of this hell on earth.

--
//an:

This would make a great prinxiety book. I'm pretty sure this is going to be real long, but I'm not sure if I want to make it as a book as I am already having a hard time updating this lol//

See ya laterz pals,
-d \_(:/)_/