cookie (logicality)

Patton's POV

I trace my fingers around the golden yellow petal, the smell of wet flowers lingering in the air. A small smile creeped on my face as I watched the cotton candy like clouds passing by, a droplet of rain landing on the tip of my nose. I shake my umbrella, letting all the excess rain fall out. I enter my home, a warm dulcet scent of cinnamon greeting me. Logan is making cinnamon bread again, I quietly think to myself. I sniffed the air doglike while gripping on my bouquet full of exquisite and unique flowers. From the color of a radiant orange daisy to blood red roses, each having their own wonderful fragrance. I plopped them in a vase before walking around in search for my dog and husband.

"Arlo! Where are you buddy?" I called out, a soft grin on my face as I hear the recognizable bark of my small pomeranian puppy. I kneeled down, watching him squeak from excitement jumping on my lap and licking my flushed cheeks.

"I missed you too, buddy. Now where is that husband of mine, " I murmured silently, letting Arlo waggle around in hope he could catch his tail. I chuckled, standing up and wondering around the house and following the warm smell.

I enter our kitchen and there stood Logan, humming along to some song that was playing from the radio whilst swaying his hips subtlety . I giggled, approaching him and snaking my arms around his waist making him flinch from the sudden touch until he turned to me.

"Oh, it's just you.." He shuddered, placing his hand over his chest. I hummed in reply, lifting his chin slightly and planted a soft peck on his lips. He grinned, wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you so much, Logy Bear." I muttered lovingly, running my hand all over his dark purple locks. He sighs from satisfaction, leaning further to my touch.

"I love you too, cookie."

-

Author's note :

I'm really trying to update more you guys but lately I have been feeling like an absolute turd and also, major writer's block.

I hope you enjoyed this mini Logicality fluff, got this idea from my recent Instagram post. If you wanna know my insta, it's @eurphoricdan (my fan acc of Thomas + friends is @tallysexual)

I'll see y'all laterz,
peace out bitches ✌

-dan