cuddles (analogical)

Third person's  POV

Virgil continues to nuzzle his head further in Logan's warmth, desperate for some heat to coax with his shivers. Logan looked down and grinned at him, dropping his book in his hand on his nightstand and rubbed Virgil's arms repeatedly, earning a small sigh of relief from the tired side in reply .

The other trait purred in satisfaction, a slight smile plastered on his pale face. Logan, who was gazing at his boyfriend, let out a silent awe. He couldn't simply help it, Virgil was just too damn cute.

Logic wraps his arms tighter around the anxious side, whispering a sweet lullaby while running his free hand on Virgil's  hair. The trait lets out a small giggle as he played with the hem of Logan's pyjama shirt.

"I love you, Logan." Anxiety mumbled, his voice raspy and tired. He lets out small yawn which left the logical side in awe.

"I love you too, love. Now shush and go to sleep." He replies in a quiet whisper. Virgil nods slightly and yawns again.

Anxiety continues to purr when Logic scratches his sweet spot behind his ear until he finally drifted off to sleep, clinging onto Logan like a mini koala. Logic smiled, kissing his forehead and turned off the lamp beside him.

"Goodnight, my love." He mumbles lovingly before drifting into the dark void with the love of his life beside him.

---

Author's note:

I'm really proud of this lol. I miss my girlfriend, she lost her phone and needs to buy a new one but it might take a long time til she gets one. So that means I can't text her :((
Ugh I want to cuddle with her but she lives across the ocean >:(

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it!! Go drop some requests on thy comments. I'll see y'all laterz!

-dan