Ch7~[Babygirl]

Depuis le début

'Here, check the taste.' he says, bringing his fingers next to my lips expectantly. What the hell does he think he's doing?

'Exuse you? I can taste it myself, I don't need to suck on your fingers, thank you.' I snap at him, putting some much needed distance between his hand and I.

'I want you to, though.' he pushes his fingers closer to my mouth again.

'So what? I won't do it.' I mutter, irritated. For the second time today he pushes me, now into the counter, his body pressing onto mine. However, this time, he's not smirking, but a dark, angry looking gaze settles in his eyes.

'You seem to have forgotten our situation here. I'm the kidnapper. You're the victim.' he growls, his free hand leaving my side to reach behind me.

Next thing I know, the end of the shirt I was wearing is being slowly lifted, as I can feel a small coldness tracing the side of my stomach, heading upwards. I glance down and my breath hitches as I see a rather large knife pointed towards my abdomen, its tip hidden by my shirt.

'You do whatever the fuck I want, did I not make myself clear enough?' he asks in a raspy voice, drawing patters on my skin with the cold metal. I'm not capable of responding in any other way but nodding. 'Now taste.' he pushes his fingers to my mouth, as I slowly open it and let them slide past my lips.

He never breaks the strong eye contact as he shoves his fingers further, my tongue picking up any remnants of the savory sauce.

'Is it good?' he questions, still keeping his fingers into my mouth. I suddenly acknowledge the once neglected aroma, as I nod at him. He slowly removes his wet digits, before shifting his gaze to them. He notices a red spot I missed on the side of his finger, as he sticks his tongue out and leisurely licks it off, along with my saliva, his eyes burning mine. The action unconsciously sents a shiver down my spine as I glance at the knife.

'You know.. I'm actually a bit offended, babygirl.' he says lowly after a small pause, making me frown in confusion. 'I'm offended.. That you thought I wouldn't notice.' he continues with a dramatic pout. I remain quiet, averting my gaze from him as my heart rate starts increasing.

'Aww, don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. Did you really think I was that dumb as to let you just browse on my laptop at your free will? It was a test, sweetheart. And you failed miserably.' he smirks bringing his lips close to mine, tracing the knife to my hip.

'A t-test?' I whisper, my former confidence dissipating in a second.

'A test.' he repeats. 'I knew for a fact you couldn't resist the urge to go through my stuff. As I said, you are incapable of behaving. You know, laptops have display timeouts.' he smirks. Shit.

'And mine has a 10 minutes one. I was gone for 30.' his wicked grin grows wider, as he starts slowly moving the side of my sweatpants down with the knife.

'Also, I left the mouse at a 45° angle with the edge of the table. It was almost at a 90° one when I came back. How sloppy of you, I thought you were good at being sneaky.'

Fuck. My mouth goes dry as the tip of the knife reaches the top of my thigh, almost exposing myself fully, since I'm not wearing any panties.

'Did you enjoy my little convo with your dad? I bet you heard that.' he asks smirking. Again, I feel anger building up inside of me.

'He's going to catch on at one point. And it's going to be the end of you, bastard.' I growl.

'You must've forgotten who's holding the knife here, princess.' he mutters, pushing it slightly into my skin, but not breaking it. I was pretty sure he wouldn't do it but the sensation still made the hair on my body rise.

'Okay. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have went through your stuff.' I mumble, looking into his eyes for a split second.

'See? Was it that hard? It's okay, I forgive you.' he says sweetly, showing a cute gummy smile.

'Really?' I ask, frowning.

'No.' he growls before I feel the skin on my hip being broken by the tip of the knife as I let out a scream, grabbing onto his shoulder, trying to push him away. He doesn't move, as he slowly makes a long cut on my side, while holding me in place.

Between the blood-curdling screams, I manage to take a look at him. All I could see was the look of a psychopath, grinning at the red liquid trickling down my skin, tainting the material of my sweatpants.

After what feels like an eternity, he stops, putting the knife on the counter as I fall on the cold ground, holding my hip and crying uncontrollably. He looks at me for a few seconds before casually saying:

'The pasta is going to be overcooked.'

---—--×××------—
A/N: Unedited. It's 2am here but I wanted to post so excuse any mistakes or repetitions and all that. I'll look it over once more in the morning. Again, thanks for the support.

Hope you liked it~