" Are- are you threatening me, asshole?" Keith found the courage to swear. He didn't want to portray himself as weak, because he knew that might only make it worse. His right ass cheek was still tingling, and not in a good way like if Lance would've hit it. He was beyond terrified of the male before him.

And Lotor only continued laughing, slapping his knee. Keith couldn't take it anymore, and he finally made a break for the bathroom, nearly tripping over his own feet while running. And he was relieved to see that the jock hadn't followed him as he slammed the door to the biggest stall.

How? How could he let that happen?! Keith had always said that he was strong enough to handle himself, that he knew how to fight back. Yet, the time had come and there he was, cornered in a bathroom stall with tears pooling in his eyes and a very red spot in the shape of Lotor's handprint.

He tried to change, but his hands were just so engulfed by tremors that it was nearly impossible. Keith sniffed, doing his very best to stay silent as water trailed down his cheeks and dripped to the floor. Lotor was probably gone, but he couldn't be heard.

Strong. That's what he wanted to be, even though he was an omega, he knew he couldn't succumb to being meek. All he needed was Lance, and he was not coming out of there until he could know he was safe.

It felt like he was in there for hours, but in reality it was only about five minutes. The locker room door opened, and the footsteps sounded rushed as they neared where Lance's locker would be.

" Keith?" The familiar voice asked to his surroundings, seeing that his locker had been left open. And the omega had never been so relieved to see Lance before. That's why he couldn't tell him.

" Yeah?" He wiped away the tears hastily before emerging from the stall. He was carrying his clothes in one hand as he walked back near the lockers.

" So sorry I'm late... I got kept late after class." Lance shook his head before pulling Keith into an embrace, which startled the smaller male. Before his alpha could press a small kiss to his cheek, he flinched back. He really wasn't as fine as he wanted to be. " Babe?" Lance asked, eyebrows furrowing in confusion. And Keith looked to the side and down, feeling almost... ashamed.

The taller male noticed the redness under the boy's eyes, and that his cheeks were flushed. His face was moist, and his long eyelashes were damp with what were probably tears. " Are you okay???" He was immediately concerned, knowing that Keith was definitely not okay at all.

" Yeah... s-sorry." The omega slumped down. He really was a horrible liar.

" You were crying... you need to tell me what happened." Lance leaned down, trying to get his boyfriend to make eye contact.

" I wasn't crying!" He exclaimed, instantly getting defensive.

" Don't lie to me, Keith!" The alpha sounded hurt. And Keith went to turn away, as much as he needed comfort, he didn't want to be that helpless. There were a fresh army of tears in his eyes, just waiting to fall.

Lance grabbed the boy's wrist, stopping him, and he tried to squirm. But Keith couldn't fight it as his boyfriend pulled him into a hug, he barely struggled for a second, but soon he found himself sobbing into his alpha's chest. He was so afraid.

" I-I'm sorry!" He cried, starting to tremble in Lance's arms.

" Keith..." It hurt the taller boy to see this, he could feel anger boiling in the pit of his stomach. He grit his teeth, trying to stay calm. " please can you tell me what happened??"

The cheerleader could've had a panic attack as he covered the front of his boyfriend's shirt with water. He could barely even speak between shallow breaths and sobs.