꒰ Chapter 18: "Devious" Part Two ꒱

Start from the beginning

>Auth J- not really what he is doing but I just like this so

"Sorry kid, can't do! I'm back for my stuff so give it back." A good looking girl trudged down mildly towards me with two bodyguards(I presume) behind her. That girl reminds me of someone, but I don't seem to recall.

"You see, there are some important things in there and I would like it back." The mysterious girl smiled and said.I was totally stunned by her beauty and didn't know what to say!

"WoW, you were right. There is a guy that looks like Suga hyung." One of the guys (Jackson)rushed in front and looked at me closely. He was so quick that I didn't even know when did he come closer. (Partly cause I'm still amazed by the girl's beauty.)

Wait...this is our hideout! They shouldn't be here, how did they even get here? Jeonghan is gonna be so mad if he heard about this. Where is my guitar? I have to take them out before anyone else sees them.

I looked around trying to find for the guitar that was just there. I swear, things just vanish whenever we need them and then re-appear when we don't need them.

"Purse please?"The girl said with her head tilted as she sees that there is no movement of me since I was so deep in my thoughts.

"Dude! Nuna is talking to you!"The one that wasn't really moving this whole time(Daniel) had enough of this scene and called out for me.

I shouted out of reflex even though I came back to my senses.

"Oh dear, Look what mini suga did. He's gonna make the whole world know we are here."The guy which was the closest to me(Jackson) muffled me to prevent me from shouting.

"What's that? I think I heard it from there!", the shout alerted lot's of people and you could hear their footsteps enclosing slowly.

"Ah who are you guys? We've never met you before!"

"Ya woozi, you asshole. You and your 2 buddies are already causing so much trouble and now you bring people in our hideout? How useless could you guys get?" The person that arrived the earliest ignored those people and started scolding me and when the rest came, most of them started beating me up instead of those intruders.

Back to Q's POV

"Hey Nuna, is this why you guys sneak out for? To fight?" Daniel whispered into my ears and asked as Mini Suga was being all messed up.

I turned around and gave him a mischievous smile. Jackson, on the other hand, was just waiting for the signal to join the fight. He was actually really close to those people, they seem to not even see him for some reason...Maybe Jackson is too short to be seen??

Auth J-come on, Woozi is shorter than him!

As they slowly start tiring out and was having a break, they saw us and remembered that we were still there.

"Don't mind us, we could wait. Keep going with the business that you have with that kid over there." I maintained a tranquil tone of voice, speaking with a sweet smile.

"I can't believe that we were leaving this beauty out cold since just now! We should just knock those wimps out beside that girl and mess that pretty girl up." They all derided- Daniel was deeply triggered by what he said and almost started a fight. Luckily, I managed to stop him before anything actually happen.

"Why I came today was just to make my friend over there to cheer up since he was a little down today but it seems that you just upset my precious boy over here. What are you gonna do about that?"I said.

All of those guys were laughing at me, thinking that I'm foolish, but what they don't know is that this girl that they looked down on would cause them to have eternal fear.

I gave Jackson the signal by taking off my white jacket and 'war' soon broke out.

-5 minutes of fighting-

"Hmm, these guys are shit!"Jackson said as he sat on the pile of people that he has beaten up.

"Says the boy which had an early headstart yet still beat up lesser people than me,"Daniel said as he wipes off the blood using a piece of cloth that he tore off the enemy's clothes

"Shuddup, if I brought my sword today I would be faster ok!" He said, ready to have round 2 with Daniel.

I skipped towards mini Suga which was still on the floor and still in shock of the fight.

"Could I have my purse back please?"I squat down to make it easier for him to see and said.

He shooked in fear as he pointed toward the corner where my purse landed after all those kicks and tosing during the fight.

"Why?"He asked in a weak and fragile voice.

"Why? Ahah, you are asking why I came searching for my purse? Well, my purse is not that important, I just need it for an excuse to get out from my packed and boring schedules you were just an unlucky boy who happens to pick my purse and so I ended up using you!"I said as I check if my stuff was there.

After hearing me confronting, he was contented with disbelief. I fold the white jacket that I took back in my arms and brought out all my money that was in my purse and gave it to him.

"This should be enough to make up for all this. By now, hope that the next time I see you, you would be happy and unhurt."I smiled and see myself at the exit with Jackson and Daniel.

"Nuna,I don't understand. With your power you could make him have an easier life in a snap, why are you making it harder for him?"Daniel asked.

"Well, you see, Nuna had experienced what mini Suga is experiencing now, mine was even worst. Giving him a big amount of fortune would just be a waste of money and talent. He has to learn the hard way to survive in this world. And we would meet if fate wants us to after this fight." I answered, we didn't talk much after that, and we went back to the hotel.

💌to be continued