Part 5

Adara-Reuben'Ari POV

That idiot Logan better be here in time or I swear I'm gonna smack his head off.

Feeling angry at him, I spent the time packing the remaining of Leah's stuffs. It was a surprise for Leah and I intended for Logan to take full responsibility by taking care of Leah in his house. It will be better that way because then she will have somebody looking after her especially at nights.

I heard car engines coming into her front yard and I took a peak from her window. Seeing him in his hoodless convertible annoyed me very much. He brought a friend with him but I can't see the face clearly with the dark shades on.

Now how would that idiot carry all Leah's stuff with his idiotic small car?

I huffed annoyed with the thought. Carrying the last of her boxes to the front porch, I put it down before I went to meet up with Logan and his friend I'm sure would be Lord Haroughsby. I heard about Lord Haroughsby from Leah but never met him in person.

Logan jumped out of his car and hurried towards me. He tried to hug me but I pushed him away. He held me within arms length and inspected me all over.

"Good, nothing happened to you." He exhaled. "You worried me for a second there." He smiled softly at me. The sincerity in his eyes hurt me a little. I don't know what he's playing at.

"Why did you brought such a small car coming here?" He just looked at me with clueless face. The innocence on it was adorable it makes me hated him more. His delicious scent definitely doesn't help. I smacked him on his head.

"Ow!" He frown looking at me. "Why do I need to bring a big car for?" He looks at me questioningly.

I took a step to my right, turned my body in half angle and pointed at the back of me at the front porch where stacks of Leah's boxes and luggage bags stood idly ready to be moved. Logan looked at where I pointed and his jaw dropped. Then he blinked and a huge stunning smile formed on his face. I can't help but feel how hypnotizing his lips were.

"You're moving in with me?" His eyes beamed. I smacked his head again.

"No, you idiot. I don't even live in this part of the campus. Leah is moving with you. She's pregnant with your kid, in case you forgot." I answered him sarcastically. His face harden that instant.

"Of course." He looked at me hard with undefined emotion. His jaw clenched. He turned and looked behind him. Then I remembered his friend, Lord Haroughsby was with him. The guy came towards us sheepishly.

"Well hello, Marissa." He smiled his enchanting smiles towards me. Taking off his shades, that's when I realized who Lord Haroughsby was.

"Oh my goddess! Brett, is that you?" I jumped and hugged him. He just laugh and hugged me back.

"Oh my, Marissa. It's been so long. How are you, Your Highness?" I giggled and slapped at his left arm playfully.

"I'm good, Brett. How are you? You look amazing." I ruffled at his hair.

"Never been better." He smiled. "Your hair is a little different now than the last time I saw you." He chuckled.

"More of a lot, if you asked me." I giggled with him.

A growled behind us reminds me of the one person I am annoyed at that moment. I wanted to glare at Logan but he was giving Brett his hardest glare. Brett was suddenly paled and he stepped a little further from me. Logan came closer to me still glaring at Brett. Brett lowered his head and stepped a little further away. I know Logan was executing his dominance and claiming me at the same time. Though it should've pissed me off, it actually made my heart skipped a beat. He was claiming me. He never done that before. Hiding my blush from being noticed, I smacked at his head again.