Prologue

The party was buzzing with drunk youngsters. It was often fun, chaotic and full of loud voices having the time of their lives. Couples frolicking in the dark making out can be seen around the place. Some daring enough even doing more than they were supposed to in the open. Moans and grunts can be  heard making the party wild and hot.

In the middle of the dance floor, a couple could be seen caressing with each other. Their hands were everywhere on their partner's body moving to the beat of the hip music which was blasting through the speaker. Their desires was evident with how close their bodies touched.

Feeling the needs of her body arose, the female pulled the man out of the party. They were seen whispering and making out on their way towards the man's car. They were both clearly drunk. The man hurriedly drove his car towards his house. The girl was caressing his manhood from outside his jeans while licking and sucking on his neck and shoulder whispering hot sensual things to get him going.

As they arrived at his house, the girl pulled the man towards his door urging him to open his door quickly. Once the door unlocked, she pushed him inside liplocking with the guy. Her arms were around his neck and shoulders and both her legs wrapped around his hips, he made his way to his bedroom.

They started to undressed each other while sucking, biting and exploring the other bodies. Desires and needs was thick in the air. When she started to unbutton his jeans, he jerked up and stopped her movement. It was like cold water doused at him as he was shivering and stood straight up. He grabbed his shirt and left the girl on his bed and went out the room.

After awhile he didn't came back, the girl started calling for him. Though she was worried, she was totally drunk. The guy appeared beside the bed and the girl pulled him towards her. She switched their position and was on top of the guy. Her needs was obscuring her senses and all she wants was him deep inside of her. She caressed the guy's crotch and started to unzipped his slacks. The guy was totally turned on by the hot girl on top of him.

He grabbed her and urged her to kissed him while he caressed her naked glorious breast. He pinched both her nipples with his fingers while sucking and biting her lips. The girl's moans was getting louder by how turned on she was. He flipped them around and was on top of the gorgeous naked girl. He went down and started to suck and lick at her left nipple while he fondled the other one with his fingers. He switched to the right nipple and does the same with the left.

The girl was moaning and grinding herself towards his crotch. His manhood was twitching with needs to be inside of her wet pleasuring cave. He slowly went down kissing her belly button and her navel. She was pushing him to where she wanted him the most. He complied and went straight to it. He inhaled her needy wet aroma before lapping at it with gusto. The girl was thrashing wildly under him.

The girl, full of needs and desires pulled the guy up and captured his sensual lips. They shared her taste together and that totally turned the girl on. They were both a hot mess full of carnal desires. Drunk with the earlier potions, all caution thrown out the window. Needing the guy inside of her, she urged him on, begging with needs. She was drenched for him inside. The guy, also throbbing to be inside of her, didn't wait another second. He plunged his hard member inside of her in one thrust and that got her moaning sexily under him. The sounds of pleasures and hot love making was echoing throughout the room.

A/N: Hi guys, welcome to the sequel of The MOON Prince! Thank you for all the support you have shown towards me and hopefully you will continue supporting me throughout the stories.

(The prologue was written along with the chapter one but I have second thoughts to either published it or not. Well since this is here, it means I have decided to published it)     XD

So anyway, enjoy the sequel. Votes and comments will be highly appreciated!