IT'S HERE!

THE MOMENT Y'ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IS HERE! GIMME A Y-E-S YES! drum roll please................

CAMERA FINALLY HAS A SEQUEL! You read that correctly, Camera hAS a SeQuEL AAAH! Cam-to-the-eh-to-the-ra has a sequell..! I can't wait for you all to read it! It feels good to be writing something to do with Camera again and you guys better prepare yourself for something.... real! Not a movie, I promise:)

I N T R O D U C I N G . . .

CAMERA PART TWO: ACTION

There will be new characters, more drama and just

There will be new characters, more drama and just.... AHHHHHH I CAN'T. YOU GUYS NEED TO READ IT! JUST READ IT READ IT READ IT!

On a side note:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 12K READS! That means sooo so much to me. I honestly thought once the book ended, it wont go up anymore BUT YOU GUYS ARE JUST ANGELS STRAIGHT FROM HEAVEN! I SWEAR! I want to thank you so much for actually giving your time just to read this book while you can select any other one or be doing something else more exciting. It means so much to me. Everyone who has read, voted, commented, or even just looked at the cover and thought "meh", I love you all! You noticed this smol bean out of nowhere and I couldn't be more grateful (is it spelled that way?).

ADIOS MI AMIGOS! HAVE A GREAT DAYY!

takk så mye for å lese dette, elsker deg💜💜