S E V E N

edited

Morning had nearly ended, surprisingly I've been productive and will continue later today.

I have recorded the first bit of my video for today, a Q and A with the boys and to do the challenge we've declared while filming that, well, we'll figure it out after the show.

"Remind me, why are you still here?" I ask the boys on the way to the show.

"We wanted to," Marcus answers.

"Does your dad know?"

"Yes," Martinus answers. I feel the wave of relief wash over me. What? They'd get in trouble if their dad knew nothing about his sons' whereabouts!

"Don't you have like, shows coming up or something?" I ask while taking pictures from my phone.

"It's not until next week," Martinus answers, "so we have plenty of time to show you around these places, we've been here many of times."

I nod and continue to take pictures.

We pass a round-roofed stadium, and it catches my eye.

"What's that?" I ask and point to it.

"That?" Marcus nods to it, "that's the Ericsson Globe."

"We had a concert there one time," Martinus tells me, "it was crazy, you should have one of your shows there."

"Ah, no thanks," I laugh, "that is wayyy too big!"

"Aww come on, we'll come!"

"Still a no," I say.

"Where did you say your show is going to be?" Marcus asks, scanning the view on the other side of the window.

"Uh, Cir.. Kir..." I stutter.

"What's it called again, Athena?" I ask Athena who is buckled up in the front seat.

"Cirkus," she answers, not even bothering to look up.

"You heard the lady," I say, turning back to the twins.

"No offense or anything, but isn't it a bit too...." Marcus scrunches his forehead as he thinks of a word, "small for you?"

"I don't need a really big place," I answer smoothly, "I mean, I'm a dancer, not a singer. The shows are basically me doing random stuff, and dance magic. The reason for it being not too big, is so that the people coming will have space to move about."

"We've got all the chairs taken out, so it's not much of a big deal," I finish.

"You on the same page now?"

"Kind of," Martinus answers.

X

"What do I wear?" "This?"

I ask my make up artist and costume guy. His name is Erik and he is literally the funniest person in this crew.

"Clothes, silly," he jokes as he applies a thin layer of highlight on my cheekbones.

"Yeah, but what?"

Erik points to the hanger behind him.

"Black shorts, are you serious, Erik?" I laugh. Not long after, Erik finished my make up and tells me to wear whatever he hung up on that hanger he pointed to earlier.

I walk over to it and pull out a deep purple leotard.

"And a leotard, Erik?" I chuckle at the piece of clothing, "how original."