T H I R T E E N

edited

Scandinavia Tour - Day 7
Serafina Hildebrand

"Hi," Marcus said to the camera. The background was of the bathroom and he was getting ready to go out.

"Today is the day of the wicked awesome pizza party," he whispers, "I'm getting ready now, and it's so early in the morning."

He placed the camera down on the bathroom counter top and started on his hair.

"Last time I checked it was like," he paused to look at his phone, "six."

Marcus grinned a boyish smile and gave a thumbs up.

"Martinus is probably still snoring on the couch right now," he told the camera, "yes, that should do it." Marcus tapped his head when his hair is nice and tied up, "now let's go get Martinus!"

Marcus picked the camera up and went out of the bathroom. He showed the hotel room and directed it to the bed.

"Sera's still sleeping so we have to be quiet in this Martinus-waking-up process," Marcus explained and approached the couch.

"Tinus," Marcus shook his brother, "yo, Tinus, wake up!"

Martinus stirred and turned to continue sleeping. Marcus pointed the camera at himself, "you see, he is impossible to wake up."

"Martinus, wake up!" Marcus hissed, "Tinus!"

"Tinus!"

Martinus slowly opened his eyes, covering the camera lens with his hand.

"Go away," he groaned and turned to face the back of the couch.

"No," Marcus pulled Martinus' leg and dragged him off the couch.

"Oi!"

"It's the party, Martinus!" Marcus told him, "remember?"

"Really?" Martinus rubbed his eye.

"Yes!" Marcus pulled Martinus up and pushed him into the bathroom, "we have a lot to do!"

Then the scene changed to the outside, the sun shining down on the cobbled streets.

"How are you feeling, Tinus?" Marcus asked, turning the camera on to his brother.

"Excited, nervous, jeg vet ikke!"  Martinus jumped multiple times on the spot, "I hope this goes as planned."

"Perfectionist," Marcus muttered and Martinus paid it back with a smack on his shoulder.

"So yeah, it is go time!"

The video is then a time lapse of the twins going on a ferry. They find a spot to sit on and didn't end up sitting on it so they spend their time walking up and down the deck.

"So, now we're here," Martinus wondered off without Marcus and showing the camera around.

"The guys are here to set the stage up," Martinus explained, "how are you doing guys?!" he yelled across the field.

Martinus zoomed in on them, and they give him a bunch of thumbs-up and a few 'good's and 'okay's. Martinus chuckled to himself and ran around the empty space, pretending to kick a goal.

"After this, we are set," Martinus told the camera, "then Marcus and I are going to get some lunch, somehow get Sera to come without knowing anything, and figure out what to do in between."