E I G H T E E N

edited

Scandinavia Tour - I'm Sorry
Serafina Hildebrand

Serafina sat on a metal chair a spacious room, behind her a big window and behind that are rows of planes. The light probably has the power to blind anyone and the normal airport rush is in the background.

Serafina's eyes were red and tired with dark circles under them as if she's been crying, her perfect hair disheveled and although you can barely see it, her small amount of make up is slightly smudged.

She sat there grimly.

"Hi."

"It's me again."

Serafina held her breath before continuing, "you may be wondering why I'm at the airport and why the title says that I am sorry."

She choked, "right, I'm so so sorry but the reason to that is I am cancelling slash postponing out my show tonight in Helsinki."

"You guys are probably shouting at me, already hating me or something," Serafina laughed bitterly, "Serafina Hildebrand chickening out a crowd of one thousand. She's too scared or whatever and that's not a huge crowd - it is for me."

"No, it's not because of that."

"Earlier today, I was already at the venue, doing last rounds of rehearsals," Serafina started to explain, "everything was ready and trust me, I was ready both physically and mentally. Sandra - my choreographer - and I have already perfected the routines and even had a last run through with the other dancers. Then Athena got a phone call from my best friend, Max."

Serafina paused.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell the story," a voice from the back of the camera says, "I can do it."

Serafina shook her head, "I'll be fine, Cole."

She inhaled a sharp breath and continues. "Thank you, Max, for telling us. I really appreciate it. But anyway, my mum, the one and only Gia Hildebrand was found unconscious at home hence sent to the hospital."

"Max came to my house earlier to check on whether I was home already or not," Serafina continued, "nobody answered the door, and that made him panic because mum always opens the door for him on the second knock. He ran to the neighbour's and they found mum in the kitchen. Unconscious."

"This caused me of having to go back to Australia, cancelling out Helsinki."

"I'm so sorry to those already excited for tonight, I was pretty excited too until Max called Athena. I hope you guys understand this situation and why I have to cancel. I will make it up to you guys though, I don't know what yet but trust me, I will make it up to you guys.

"But for now, the show has been postponed until further notice and I will let you guys know of the date after everything has looked up."

"Again I'm so sorry, I love you guys!"

The video faded into black.

Kind of depressing, really, but at least you guys now know the reason why she's going back home and cancelling her show. This is it guys, the second update! I hope you enjoyed it! <3

28/5/18: im so sleepy rn, its only nine at night smh. i have to memorise two whole pages of things by tomorrow and i havent done one yet:/