"Amber, you're beautiful. So fucking beautiful." I crash my lips onto hers and she seems to relax. I keep one hand on her face, cupping her cheek while I use the other to run across her skin. I use my fingers to trace every single one of her scars with love, making sure to memorize them all. I feel a pang of anger and sadness as I think of the pain she must have felt when they were made. I forget all about it though when I feel her move, I open my eyes and pull back just as she undies her bra. She blushes while biting her lip and pulling it down. I suddenly forget how to breathe as I look at her bare chest. I've dreamt about this and imagined it but none of it comes close to this. I sit there for a few seconds before she speaks.

"Nico?" There's worry on her face because I'm not moving. Instead of speaking I decide to just act. She gasps as I lift her and maneuver so that she's laying down and I'm on top of her. She seems stunned and I decide to help her. I grab her legs and wrap them around me once more. We resume our kisses that are now much more eager and loaded with underlying passion. I eventually feel her lower her legs and reach for the waistband of my sweatpants. I shudder as another jolt of electricity runs through my body. She makes me freeze completely by putting her hand into my pants and holding onto me. I close my eyes and groan as she moves her hand up and down.

"Oh, fuck Amber." I open my eyes for a second and look at her smirking. She knows what she's doing to me and I can only imagine the faces I must be making but I can't help it. I finally wrap my hand around her wrist to stop her. She frowns and I chuckle.

"Sorry, princess." I kiss her neck and trail some more down passing her chest and reaching her navel before making my way back up. I hold the top of her shorts in my hands and she gulps.

"If you want to stop, you know you can tell me." She shakes her head.

"Do it." I pull them down along with her underwear and throw it carelessly onto the floor. I stand up and take off my sweatpants as well. I stand there completely bare, not only physically but emotionally. Even if she isn't mine, I'm hers. I lean down and position myself in between her legs.

"Amber, you don't have to say anything. I just want you to know that I love you. You're the first woman I have ever cared for this way and I wanted to remind you." She smiles before wrapping her arms around my neck once again and whispering into my ear.

"I know, Nico. I know." She places a kiss on my cheek before looking at me with a warm smile and nodding. I kiss her forehead and after that, I have the best night of my entire life.
___________________________________

I squint as I open my eyes, a beam of sunlight is shining through between the curtains hitting my face. My brain finally begins to function and I raise my hand to shield myself from the light. Then, I decide to simply turn around and when I do I come face to face with an angel and last night comes back to me. It was perfect and I just hope she won't completely regret it. I lay there admiring her before moving closer. She shifts and lays her head on my chest and I wrap an arm around her still bare back. I can't believe what happened last night and I think I never will, I never imagined it could actually happen but here I am laying in the same bed as her, holding her after a night together. I lay there looking at the ceiling and going over the events of last night in my head and after a few minute I feel her move while groaning.

"Ale?" I feel some pain but I shouldn't because I already knew she's still thinking of someone else.

"No princess, it's me Nico." She opens her eyes and she takes a moment to fully wake up.

"Nico?" She looks at me with confusion.

"Yeah, it's me." Now, I feel my heart racing. I hope she doesn't regret last night. This could ruin our friendship. Even if I want more than that, I wouldn't be able to handle not having her at all. I sigh in relief as soon as she smiles at me.