Dinosaurs On A Spaceship Pt. 1

*Egypt 1334 B.C.*

{Y/N} rushes to the TARDIS the Doctor walks in before her.

"Bye, then. Lovely meeting you. Sorry about the mess!" {Y/N} calls as she goes to go inside but is pulled back by an elegant woman in a sheer gown and tall blue headdress, who pushes her up against the TARDIS door and strokes his hair, {Y/N} squirms.

"Why is it always me?" she asks no one in particular.

"You think I'll just let you leave without me, after what we've just been through?"

"You've got the Egyptian people to rule, Queen Nefertiti. They'll need reassuring after that weapon-bearing giant alien locust attack we just stopped rather brilliantly" {Y/N} mutters, pushing herself further into the TARDIS door, suddenly a clown horn sounds, making Nefertiti jump and {Y/N} escape from her embrace. It is the psychic paper "oh dear, sorry. I've got it set to Temporal News...That's interesting."

"What is?"

"Nothing. Not interesting. Not at all. Ooo, never been there. Exciting! Bye-bye!"

*Indian Space Agency 2367 A.D.*

"Craft size approximately ten million square kilometres."

"A ship the size of Canada coming at Earth very fast. Any signs of life?" the Doctor asks.

"We sent up a drone craft. It took these readings." the incoming spaceship is a central mass with lots of big pods extending out of it.

"Crikey, Charlie! Look at that. Ooo, we know someone who'd love to have a look at that. And the Ponds. Mustn't forget the Ponds, Neffi. Haven't seen them in ages. I'm riffing. People usually stop me when we're riffing or carry on without us. That's also an option" {Y/N} says.

"Can you communicate with this craft?"

"She's with us. Good question, Neffi" the Doctor says.

"No. No response on any channel, in any recognised language. If it comes within ten thousand kilometres of Earth, we send up missiles."

"Oh, we liked you before you said missiles. How long till the ship gets that close?" {Y/N} asks.

"Six hours nineteen minutes."

"Right. Better get a shift on, then. Leave it with us. Come on, {Y/N}, Neffi. We're going to need help" the Doctor says.

*African Plains 1902 A.D.*

By a tent, at night.

"More stew?" the Doctor asks.

"Where've you been, you two? Seven months. You said you were popping out for some liquorice. I had two very disappointed dancers on my hands. Not that I couldn't manage" the man chuckles.

"Riddell, listen. We've found, well, something" {Y/N} says.

"No, no, no, no, no. I shan't fall for that again. What is it?"

"We've no idea. Do you want to find out?" the Doctor asks.

*Amy and Rory's home*

An older man is up a stepladder being held by Rory and Amy, seeing to a ceiling light fitting.

"I think it's the fitting."

"Dad, it's not the fitting. It just needs a new bulb" Rory replies.

"You're wobbling the ladder."

"I'm not."

"I don't want another loft incident."

"How's my side, Brian?" Amy asks.