My First & Forever

Start from the beginning

"I can see you're enjoying this very much" she says, bitter her lip. Kaylee continues down to my very sensitive tips. She played with one of my nipples with one hand and her mouth was on the other.

"Fuck!" I said in response. Kaylee looked up and gave me a smile. Her eyes looked dark and hungry.

"Kaylee.... what do you plan on doing to me?" I asked nervously. My body was overwhelmed and heated by the intense pleasure the brunette was giving me. My body is still craving for more.

"Close your eyes" Kaylee said with a subduction tone. She moved from my lap. I could hear her walking to the other side of the bed.

"Ok sit up and put your legs here" she commanded. Guiding my legs.

I still had my eyes shut waiting for her to make a move. I could feel my boxers being pulled down a little.

Ok reader please PLEASE Don't make fun of my writing. Like sex writing lol..... Well anything sexual. 😂

Once my boxers where down, I started to feel something wet on my friend. It felt more like a massage than anything, but more of a sexual and heated type massage.

"Fuck" I said.

As Kaylee was sucking my throbbing friend she started using her teeth. Let me tell you I felt like I was on a roller coasters. This was the first Blowjob I've had before so I know I can't last long as she wants me to.

I started to feel myself to let go, but as I was about to cum she stopped and started to take my shirt off. She threw my shirt on the floor and continued to kiss up my stomach.

"Kaylee why the hell did you stop" I whined out to her.

She smiled and spoke. "Well because this is your first time I just didn't want you to cum all the way. I wanted to tease you first, but we are not going all the way. Just having fun".

"Now shut up and let me please you" she said as she pushed me to lay on the bed.

I smiled.

Kaylee POV

Chloe was laying on the bed waiting for me to proceed. I really wasn't sure on how i should go about her present. I have never done this before. I've always been with a girl. Chloe is a girl just not that type. Which I love she is different and beautiful inside and out. Just doing what I know I slowly kissed down her stomach leaving soft kisses. Every kiss that got closer towards her shaft Chloe moaned.

*Kiss around shaft* "Mmhhm" Chloe Moaned.

"You are pretty big Chloe" I said giving her a hungry smile.

I continued to kiss down her left leg and back up towards her shaft. I licked from base to the tip, missing on purpose. I softly nipped at her skin. Little grunts and groans filled my ears. Her hands found my head, gripping my hair and pushing me forward towards her shaft.

"Please Kaylee" she pleaded.

I granted her wish. I took her in my mouth. "Fuck" I began bobbing my head, Sucking on her hard friend. She pushed my head down further making me take more of her. Luckily i had no gag reflex.

"Fuck Kaylee I don't know if i can take anymore" She said through pants.

I continued for a few more minutes before I felt thick liquid down my throat. I swallowed every drop.

I sat on top of her stomach. "I love you and I wanted to do this for you. Now rest for me baby" I said after giving her a kiss and picking up her boxer and handing them to her then dragging her back in bed to cuddle with me.