Asylum Of The Daleks Pt. 3

Rory is using the small penlight he always carries to explore his surroundings. He kicks a piece of metal, and a Dalek's eyepiece starts to glow.

"Shush" Other Daleks start to boot up, too, making sounds.)

"Eg eg eg eg eg eg eg."

"What? Sorry, what?"

"Eg eg eg eg eg eg eg."

"Eggs? You mean those things?" he points to the roundels on the Dalek's casing. Some have fallen off onto the floor.

"Egg..."

"I don't, I don't know what you want. Those things. Are those things eggs? This? You want this" Rory picks one up.

"Egg... Stir... Min... Ate..." Rory drops the ball "Exterminate."

"Exterminate" one weapon blast just misses him. Rory starts running.

"Emergency! Emergency! Exterminate! Exterminate!"

"Run! The door at the end, run for it. They're waking up, but they're slow. The door at the end. Just run. Now! Now! Now!" Oswin shouts.

"Exterminate! Exterminate!" the door rises up as Rory runs. He slides underneath and it shuts behind him, he leans against the wall breathing heavily.

"So, anyway, I'm Oswin. What do I call you?"

"Er, I can't remember. Er, Rory."

"Lovely name, Rory. First boy I ever fancied was called Rory."

"Ok."

"Actually, she was called Nina. I was going through a phase. Just flirting to keep you cheerful."

"Exterminate! Exterminate!"

"Er, ok, anytime you want to start flirting again is fine by me," Rory says.

---

The Doctor, {Y/N} and Amy are climbing down the ladder from the cockpit into another corridor.

"So, tell me, what's going to happen to me? And don't lie. Because I know when you're both lying to me and I will definitely fall on you" Amy says.

"The air all around is full of micro-machines. Robots the size of molecules. Nanogenes. Now that you're unprotected, you're being re-written" {Y/N} says.

"So, what happens? I get one of those things sticking out of my head?"

"Physical changes come later."

"What comes first? How does it start?"

"With your mind. Your feelings, your memories, and we're sorry but it's started already."

"How do you know?"

"Because we've had this conversation four times," the Doctor says.

"Ok, scared now."

"Hang on to scared. Scared isn't Dalek" {Y/N} says, hugging Amy.

---

Rory's torch starts to flicker.

"Hey there, binky boy," Oswin says.

"If it's a straight choice, I prefer Nina."

"Loving this. The nose and the chin. You two could fence. There's a door behind you" the door rises and Rory runs through into a room with a large round platform in the middle "In there, quickly. Ok, you're safe for now. Pop your shirt off, quick as you like."

"Why?"

"Does there have to be a reason?"

---