Chapter 13: Spin The Damn Bottle

Start from the beginning

"I want more..." Alexis whispered into Jaden's ear. 

"Later, let's keep this game goin' for a bit. Okay?" She nodded and grabbed the bottle, taking a little sip. She didn't realize how strong it was, she swallowed hard and started coughing, Jaden just patted her back softly.

"Yeah, it's pretty strong. Drinking it straight takes some practice." She gasped for air, having a weird burn in the back of her throat, she spun the bottle, landing on Jasmine.

"Come here baby." She said coyly. Alexis walked over and gave her a quick peck on the lips. The rest of the game continued normally, not having any make a crazy fuss over who the bottle landed on. Everyone gasped a little once they saw how Chazz and Blair were going at it once it landed on them. 

Mindy and Jasmine looked at the clock on Chazz's wall, it was only 10:30 pm.

"What else do you guys wanna do?" Mindy asked. Everyone shrugged, except for Rose, Crimson, Jaden and Alexis. Rose was still on top of Crimson, there mouths still locked to each other. Alexis was sitting in Jaden's lap, her lips locked to his, with her arms wrapped around his neck. 

There was a knock on the door, everyone was a little startled, Alexis pulled back from Jaden, but was still sitting in his lap. Rose and Crimson didn't even react. Jesse got up to open, revealing Kaiba, Yugi and Mokuba.

"Hello." Yugi and Mokuba said, Kaiba said nothing and looked over to Rose and Crimson. He whistled loudly to get their attention, Rose and Crimson broke there kiss and locked eyes on Kaiba, he was holding a briefcase, and so was Yugi. 

"Rose, tell Crimson to pay attention." Kaiba instructed, she sighed and looked down at Crimson.

"Fine, but I'm not getting him." She said. "Pay attention baby."

"*Sigh* Fine." He sat up a little and looked over to Kaiba and Yugi. "What do you guys want?"

"We have Jaden's in Restrictor." Mokuba said.

"How does that concern me?"

"We have to link your's to his. Just in case something goes wrong for the first few days." Yugi said.

"Alright. Alexis has my pendant. It's in her pocket."

Kaiba walked over to Alexis, who was still sitting in Jaden's lap, and tapped her on the shoulder. She looked towards Kaiba and blushed a little.

"Would you mind handing me Nightshade's pendant?" He asked, she nodded and took the pendant out of her pocket and handed it to Kaiba. He took it and opened up the briefcase containing another pendant. It was more of a medallion, it was a circular shape with a hexagon on the front, encrusted with some shimmering rainbow jewels. It looked like it could open up. Kaiba touched this medallion to Nightshade's pendant and both of the item's jewels began to glow, this only lasted a few seconds. He handed the medallion to Jaden, who slipped it around his neck and slid Nightshade's pendant over to Crimson, who put it in his pocket.

"That's all for me. Come on Mokuba." Kaiba was about to walk out of the room, before Crimson stopped him.

"Wait. Kaiba." He slid Crowler's deck towards him. "Would you mind giving this back to Crowler?"

"Why do you have it?" He responded.

"It was a dare." Kaiba stared and him and then sighed.

"Whatever." He picked up the deck and walked out. Yugi walked over to Jaden and Crimson, who were near one another.

"Do you want your friends to have their new cards now or tomorrow?" He asked in a hushed tone. Jaden and Crimson looked to each other and nodded.

"Tomorrow." They said in unison. Yugi nodded and left the room, closing in the door behind him.