Chapter 25 - "Freshly Fucked"

Start from the beginning

"Feel something?"

"I don't love them the way I love you.. But they hurt me just the same way your words can hurt me.. They cut me deep just the same way you're able to.. I don't know what to do"

"Fucking hell Lee.. Well Hunter obviously feels the same.. Does Gino?"

"No. He said we were just a fuck."

"WHAT?"

"No, he didn't do anything wrong he told me from day one how it was. He doesn't want anything else."

"And you let him?"

"See you're judging me. How many girls have you slept with since left Loge?"

He looks down.

"I'm sorry babe, I'm not judging you. I'm fucking upset."

"Why is it that people always put labels on women? But not men? Why can men sleep around but a woman can't? I feel like shit absolute shit but you know what? They made me feel good about myself. I don't even regret it. That doesn't mean I don't love you because I do. But my heads a mess."

"Im sorry.."

"Theres nothing to be sorry for. Neither of us have to apologise. But seriously did you go through my phone? Or did you genuinely just scroll down to put it on silent?"

"On bobby's grave, I just scrolled down to put it on silent. Then I seen it and I did click on it."

"OK. I'd of probably done the same I guess."

"So what happens now?"

"With what?"

"You and Hunter? Me and you.."

"I can't give you an answer.."

I can't lie and say we will get back together. I can't lie and say I'll stay away from Hunter. My head is fucked.
I can't give him false hope.

"I understand. I'd wait another 12 months for you, you know that right?"

"I know."

"But if there's a part of you that knows you won't get back with me I have to know. I can't wait around if I'm waiting for nothing."

"I love you. I wish things could go back as they were... But they can't can they? I just need some time to find myself again I guess."

"I get that. Don't go through shit on your own though Lee. I'm here for you. Always."

"Always. " I smile.

"You know it, baby. Now shall we get some breakfast?" 

"Your not mad with me?"

"Never for long. Come on get dressed."

He smiles. I can't cope with how much he melts my heart. This is how we lasted so long together. This is the Logan I had to try and erase from my mind when I moved away. Because if I remembered this Logan? I'd of came straight back to him.

*********
I don't even look at my phone, I slam it into my bag and we leave the hotel room. I didn't want to... I wish I could just stay confined here with him forever. No worries just me and him.. However, we both missed work last night. Hunters probably killing people looking for me, Gino has crazy mad issues so he's probably going out of his mind too. Like seriously dude? Figure yourself out before you start fucking with me.
Also my stomach is growling and I need to change my clothes..

We manage to sit and have breakfast and slip out of the hotel with only a few weird looks ... The lady who caught us in the elevator being one of them.