Weird Behavior

Cheryl's POV-

I woke up in the uncomfortable hospital bed. The sun was shining straight into my eyes, and I was sweating in that supposed-to-be cold November morning. I tried to sit up but I could barely move. I opened my eyes.

Oh. Harry’s arms were still wrapped tightly around me. No wonder I was sweating, his arms worked as an extra blanket.

“Harry.” I whispered. He didn’t even stir. But Louis did. He was lying on the two chairs next to my bed, asleep, but sat up when he heard my voice.

“Morning.” He said, nodding at me. (Imagine George Weasley from Harry Potter during Harry and Ginny’s kiss.)

“Can you lend me a helping hand?” I asked, pointing to my waist where Harry’s arms were still firmly wrapped around.

“Sure, Cherry.” Louis pulled Harry’s arms off me and lay down on the space where I was previously. I sat on Louis’ chair and watched the scene, entertained.

“Don’t go, Cheryl.” Harry said in his sleep, wrapping his arms around Louis.

“Yes, Harry.” Louis simpered in a girl’s voice. I sniggered.

“I love you Cheryl.” Harry mumbled, kissing the top of Louis’ head.

Louis stayed silent for a few seconds, then suddenly sat up and yelled.

“SUPERMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!”

Harry shot up like someone had just hit him. His eyes were wide open.

“What?” He asked, looking terrified. Then he saw Louis. “Please tell me I didn’t just hug Louis and kiss him on his head.”

I shrugged. “I can’t tell lies.”

“Oh my god, Louis!” Harry aimed a kick at him, but missed.

“What is going on?” Liam asked, awake because of all the noise.

“I’m just trying to catch Louis and make him pay.” Harry said, and chased after Louis. The two of them ran out to the corridor, yelling at each other.

“Idiots.” Liam said, shaking his head. “I’m going to go find someone to check you up and see if you can leave yet.”

“Thanks,” He stood up and followed Harry and Louis out into the corridor.

“Good morning, Niall.” I said, looking over so I could see him. At first, I thought he was still asleep, but after a closer look I saw that he was lying down with my phone in his hands. He was looking through stuff on my phone.

“Hey, Niall! What do you think you’re doing?” He turned around so he was facing me.

“Here you go.” He handed the phone back to me. “I lost me phone so I used yours to check Twitter.”

“You lost your phone?” I asked incredulously. “You still had it yesterday.”

I dialed Niall’s phone number on my phone, and immediately we heard some ringing from the bathroom.

“There’s me phone!” Niall said happily, then retrieved it from the bathroom.

“Sometimes, you’re like my younger brother than my older brother.” I said to Niall. He looked at me and was starting to protest but Liam and a nurse walked into the room.

“Let me just get you checked up.” The nurse said in a fake-cheerful voice and she examined my ankle. I tuned out when she started talking about what I should do to not hurt my ankle even more, and I called Lily.