Sleepless Sleepover

Cheryl's POV -

The next morning, Hannah moved into Niall’s flat. Temporarily, until she makes some more money from the pet shop she worked for.

Niall had a twinkle in his eyes those days. Being with Hannah made him happy. Niall would drive over to his flat and stay there talking to Hannah for hours in one go.

“Are you ever going to ask her out?” I asked him that Friday.

Niall looked around the room and make sure the other boys weren’t there before he answered. For a reason unknown, he preferred to only talk about Hannah with me.

“I want to take her out for dinner next week.”

“Good.” I patted him on his head. “She’s a lucky girl, with Niall Horan liking her.”

“You mean I’m the lucky guy, to meet someone as beautiful as Hannah.”

Later on, Harry nervously went to his lunch with Daisy. He came back after accomplishing his mission, but the results weren’t exactly what we wanted.

“She is so mad now.” Harry said, talking his coat off and kicking off his shoes. “She actually threatened to tell about Cheryl.”

On my face was an expression of horror.

“Will she really?”

“I don’t know. This is frustrating. I hate her so much!” Harry spent the whole night throwing a tantrum and he ended up breaking two chairs and de-feathering a pillow. To cheer him up, we decided to have a sleepover the next day. I invited Lily to come too. She obviously willingly accepted my invitation.

So on Saturday, Lily came to our house and we had a massive sleepover. All seven of us brought our sleeping bags into the living room to ‘camp’.

The first thing we did was watch This is Us. It was a great movie, but a bit boring seeing that I already knew what they are like ‘behind the scenes’. The parts I liked best were actually the clips of their live performances. They were really good. Of course the part where Liam pulled off Harry’s trousers cracked me up too.

We ate popcorn throughout the movie, and after the movie we had a popcorn fight. Louis, Niall and I were in a team. We lost by quite a lot because Niall kept eating all the popcorn so we ended up having nothing to fight with. In the middle of the fight, a piece of popcorn flew straight into Harry’s open mouth, and he choked on it. He almost suffocated on it, but it was pretty funny.

Afterwards, we played stair-sliding, where we basically just slide down the stairs on whatever we can get our hands on. We slid on mattresses and blankets happily for more than an hour, then Louis made a suggestion.

“How about we slide on something else? Like a chair?” We hesitated but Louis brought out a chair and went to the top of the stairs.

“Here I come!” He yelled, then literally fell down the stairs, the chair a few millimeters behind him. The corner of the chair crashed onto his head with a loud bang. We hurried over to him.

“Ow.” He said, standing up. Liam ran over to check if his head got bashed in.

“I don’t see any blood.” Liam said, parting Louis’ hair to check.

“I’m alright!” Louis said brightly. “ Who wants to go next then?”

We hurriedly refused his offer, then we tried to think of something less dangerous to do. But everything that came up to our minds was dangerous. At last we decided with a pillow fight. But it was no ordinary pillow fight. We had it the ‘Tommo way’.