For Me

Cheryl's POV -

Once we got home, Louis went to take a shower (to clean off the mud). I went to the kitchen to find a girl that I've never seen before. She had black hair with a hint of brown and eyes of the same shade.

"Um, hi?" I said. She quickly turned around and looked at me.

"Uh..." She stuttered, looking quite shocked. Suddenly a person covered up my eyes with his hand. I blinked.

"Harry, let me go!" I said, struggling to free myself. He let go.

"Be quiet." He said softly.

"Why?" I asked bluntly. "And who is that anyway?" I jerked my head to that girl.

"She's Ashlyn." The girl waved at me shyly. "Ashlyn Rose Hu." He added as if it would explain itself.

"And?" I asked impatiently.

"She's my, um..." Harry gulped. "Friend."

"You're friends only?" I asked. "Are you sure, Harry?"

"Well, we're quite close" Harry replied nervously, then quickly said in a rush. "Please, don't tell the other boys, Cher! I'll explain later!"

At that moment, Louis walked into the kitchen, half-dressed. He came to a halt when he saw Ashlyn.

"Whoa!" He quickly walked back out and put on his remaining clothes before coming back in. "Who are you?"

Harry and Ashlyn looked horrified. Since Louis already owed me, I decided to tell a Little White Lie. (I just had to do that, OK?)

"She's an older student from my school!" I said hurriedly. "Ashlyn! She came to help me with a project. I just introduced her to Harry."

"Oh, hi then!" Louis walked over and shook her hand. "So, you must be pretty smart, huh? Helping little Cheryl here with her project."

"I am not that little, Louis." I grumbled, taking a seat next to Harry. I nudged him with my foot.

"You owe me, Styles." I whispered.

"Is that supposed to be a threat?"

"Yes, if you would only take it seriously!" I said, rolling my eyes. "And promise you'll tell me about Ashlyn later?"

"I never would've thought this would happen, but I promise."

After a while, Louis went away, probably to get ready for his secret date with Peyton.

"Thank you, Cheryl." Ashlyn said shyly once Louis was out of earshot. "You're a good sister."

"Thanks." I said. This Ashlyn girl seemed nice. "So, tell me everything, Harry."

"So, um, Ashlyn is the sister of a member of another boy band." I looked at her, interested. She's the same as me, after all. "Her brother travels around a lot so she's often by herself. She knows my sister, so that's how we met."

"Anything else?" I asked, knowing clearly that there was something else.
"Er...she's my girlfriend."

There was silence for a moment during which I looked at them thoughtfully and they looked back at me worriedly.

"What about Daisy?" I asked the first question that came up to my mind.

"She's not exactly my girlfriend now, is she? We're just acting."

I smiled.

"I'm going to like you much more than Daisy, Ashlyn." The two of them let out a sigh of relief.