House, Unpacking & Talk

Cheryl's POV -

As Liam stopped the car, everyone tried to get out at the same time, shoving each other. I stepped out last.

I looked of what I would call now on, home.

It was a big house, with a massive backyard & what looked like a swimming pool round the back. It looked so glamorous. On the outside, anyway.

The inside was a complete different story. In the living room was a big wooden table, a television and a grey sofa with stains all over it. Not to mention clothes. The clothes consumed more space then the floor did. It was, truly, a spectacular site.

"Wow," I said. "Is the entire house going to be like this?"

"No way, my room is neater than a hotel room." Liam said while closing the front door behind him. "It's just someone might not have done his laundry properly."

"Hey!" Louis protested. "It's not my job to make sure that your clothes go back to the right place."

"I think, this is nowhere near the right place." Zayn said, hanging up my coat for me. "So, do you wanna see your room."

"Yes, please." I replied, following the boys upstairs. "I take it you're not a tidy lot."

"We're not," Niall said. "Liam's just the odd one out. He's a total neat freak."

We arrived at my room, where the door was painted in light blue. Harry helped me open it.

"Whoa." That was the only word I could utter when I saw my room.

The room was in various shades of blue. On one side, there was a bed with a TV on the opposite wall. A desk, with a small shelf for books above it.

Then there were two doors. One sliding and other normal.

I first went to the normal white door to see a big bathroom. The bathroom had a similar white door on the other side. I must be sharing it with one other boy.

Then I went to the sliding doors to see a big closet in there. Racks and racks of clothes can be kept here.

"Did you do all this yourself?" I asked, turning around.

"Basically, yeah." Liam replied.

I gave each of them a gigantic hug, much to my own surprise. Interacting with new people, wasn't something I did on a daily basis. I was thankful that they returned my hugs warmly.

"Thank you guys so much, for all that you've done for me." I said, my voice muffled against Zayn's sweater.

"No, don't. We want you to grow up in a happy environment, and learn to be loved again. We really do care about you, you know." Zayn replied before letting go of me. I quickly wiped away the tears that were starting to form at the corner of my eyes.

"Thanks, you guys are the only people in the world who's said that before." I whispered quitely. I don't know if anybody heard me.

"How about we'll show you the rest of the house now." Louis suggested, and we headed back to the corridor.

"So, this is Harry's room right across from yours. Next to Harry's is Niall's on one side and Louis' on the other. You will be sharing your bathroom with Zayn, whose room is towards your right and my room is on your left." Liam said, pointing to each door.

"Oh no!" Zayn suddenly exclaimed. "We forgot a mirror for Cheryl's room! How is she gonna get ready?"

"Believe it or not Zayn," Said Harry. "Some people actually don't need big mirror in their room to get ready. And don't worry, we're going to go out later to buy more stuff, you'll not have to share your mirror."